Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, banterfly said:

And all I see on the news about her are all these houses she's flipping and selling now. Is she in real estate now?

I believe she's been into that for a while!

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

7 minutes ago, banterfly said:

And all I see on the news about her are all these houses she's flipping and selling now. Is she in real estate now?

maxresdefault.jpg

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

 Mariah said she was working on it THREE years ago and since she is a compulsive liar we can safely assume it's never coming out. We should do our own AI version if it. 

wu3xJ8S.gif

i hate ha so bad. we need new material Queen. anything after September and she's dropping those "Not yeeettt" bullsh*t holiday videos :toofunny2:

 

wu3xJ8S.gif

39 minutes ago, Rocket said:

maxresdefault.jpg

She does though. She makes strong and memorable bridges.

 

Butterfly's bridge is probably her best ever.

1 hour ago, banterfly said:

And all I see on the news about her are all these houses she's flipping and selling now. Is she in real estate now?

she's anything but a singer now

3 hours ago, skinnylegendBR said:

she's anything but a singer now

she's mrs claus, an alcohol saleswoman, cookie maker and tiktok fad

It’s so boring to Stan her she totally let us down. Over 5 years since last studio album, no concerts no new single.

Feels like it’s really over

Can she at least go back to Vegas so we have some live performances to discuss? :hoetenks:

Hi guys i just joined after years of lurking as well :heart: my fave mariah album is MIAM

2 hours ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Fourth of July or Underneath the stars ? 

definitely fourth of july. it's a classic

4 hours ago, Melancholy said:

Hi guys i just joined after years of lurking as well :heart: my fave mariah album is MIAM

13k posts in less than a week is impressive :gaycat2: Charmbracelet may deserve revisionism but MIAM is below MC2U for 2010s albums and the stans will continue to be oppressed!

 

3 hours ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Fourth of July or Underneath the stars ? 

Underneath the Stars Drifting Remix> Fourth of July> Underneath the Stars

Edited by K.K. Charmbracelet
forgot an object

4 hours ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Fourth of July or Underneath the stars ? 

Fourth of July 

7 hours ago, Melancholy said:

Hi guys i just joined after years of lurking as well :heart: my fave mariah album is MIAM

Omg me too! Welcome :heart2: 

4 hours ago, K.K. Charmbracelet said:

MIAM is below MC2U for 2010s albums and the stans will continue to be oppressed!

Mods better check IP addresses again suburbanmom is that you? 

 

Also didn't ask sweetie fuqq charmbracelet btw I hope you get banned like tmr

19 hours ago, Melancholy said:

Also didn't ask sweetie fuqq charmbracelet btw I hope you get banned like tmr

not them actually getting banned:rip:

4 hours ago, James_Dean said:

This is sending me :bibliahh::bibliahh:

 

 

 

 

 

The way Patrick won the AI era. I 

4 hours ago, thetea said:

not them actually getting banned:rip:

:bibliahh:my power :gaycat2:

On 7/10/2023 at 8:27 AM, Reverie said:

Omg me too! Welcome :heart2: 

7.6k posts in less than a week is impressive  Charmbracelet may deserve revisionism but MIAM is below MC2U for 2010s albums and the stans will continue to be oppressed!

11 hours ago, Melancholy said:

7.6k posts in less than a week is impressive  Charmbracelet may deserve revisionism but MIAM is below MC2U for 2010s albums and the stans will continue to be oppressed!

No weapon formed against MIAM will prosper :heart2: 

Swept me away
But now I'm lost in the dark
Set me on fire
But now I'm left with a spark
Alone, you got beyond the haze and
I'm lost inside the maze
I guess I'm all alone in love

tumblr_inline_r8aqz4jVUt1qktomp_500.gif

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.