Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

The clip sounds awkward af, ngl. But I need to see how she recovered and how she led info it. Might not be as bad ????‍♀️

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 693.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

15 minutes ago, Insanity said:

well theres still the official livestream lol if they hurry tf up

Mariah's segment (and most NY performances) will be on the television broadcast on Sunday. 

 

Looks like the NY segment is just starting?  Weird.

Edited by SJane

Looks like Mariah is finally coming up on the YouTube stream. Jonas brothers rn. Starting a little off key here....

 

This crowd is dead af

Edited by Ibrahim

1 minute ago, Ibrahim said:

The clip sounds awkward af, ngl. But I need to see how she recovered and how she led info it. Might not be as bad ????‍♀️

She did an Aretha impersonation, then started talking about Hero being an unofficial anthem during that time.

nyc strea started. I guess it's jonas B, next Puth then Mariah

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci6Ls5MKTwN/?hl=en

 

Her set starting from ha glam moment onwards.

 

EDIT: 9/11 comment from the 12min mark.

Edited by Rocket

3 minutes ago, SJane said:

Mariah's segment (and most NY performances) will be on the television broadcast on Sunday. 

 

Looks like the NY segment is just starting?  Weird.

YESS THANK GOD

At first I thought when she mentioned 9/11 cuz she was referring to Glitter and that she was going to perform a song from this album... but now I'm just confused... like why did she even bring it up?? 

tumblr_inline_riohtfFDsv1qktomp_500.gif

1 minute ago, skinnylegendBR said:

nyc strea started. I guess it's jonas B, next Puth then Mariah

YASSSSS

2 minutes ago, Rocket said:

She did an Aretha impersonation, then started talking about Hero being an unofficial anthem during that time.

Not looking forward to that moment tbh. Haha just hoping the rest of the performance has some redeeming qualities. 

2 minutes ago, skinnylegendBR said:

nyc strea started. I guess it's jonas B, next Puth then Mariah

im watching Jonas Bros r on now

I adore Mariah's music but she sounds a mess live. Even the reimagining of The Roof sounds a mess. Brandy saved it from being a complete trainwreck. What is funny is she sounded decent on Caution. She sounds like she's singing with a sore throat or like she's singing out of her range. 

I don't think I heard that right.  Did Mariah claim they didn't rehearse? 

Just now, SJane said:

I don't think I heard that right.  Did Mariah claim they didn't rehearse? 

She rehearsed yesterday

1 minute ago, SJane said:

I don't think I heard that right.  Did Mariah claim they didn't rehearse? 

I think she meant “for commercial breaks” for tv.

12 minutes ago, SJane said:

I don't think I heard that right.  Did Mariah claim they didn't rehearse? 

It's an Aretha quote.

She should have lipped in her prime like Zzzeline

 

 

tumblr_inline_r4mwpyBdfy1qktomp_500.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.