• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ArtForFreedom

• Lover

• dabunique

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

I forgot she was working on a remix compilation project. Will it ever see the light of day? 

Yeah if you look at her IG you will see her Remix Revolution stories are now  featured.

1 hour ago, ArtForFreedom said:

I read somewhere they want to release it in fall to coincide with her 40th anniversary 

Oooohhh I hope this is true. I was hoping for Erotica 30th anniversary super box set though. 

2 hours ago, ArtForFreedom said:

I read somewhere they want to release it in fall to coincide with her 40th anniversary 

Xmas sales are going to be huge! :clap3:

I expect different vinyl variants! 

4 hours ago, ArtForFreedom said:

Hoppy Easter friends 

Happy Easter to you too!

The way the ''Madonna is streaming poison'' argument is THROWN away. She just keeps winning :ahh::ahh:

6 hours ago, pieceofgök said:

The way the ''Madonna is streaming poison'' argument is THROWN away. She just keeps winning :ahh::ahh:

we need to keep this up! from poison to potion in a year, i love to see it :clap3:

I still haven't seen the Mrs X Tour :deadbanana2: I guess I'll get paramount+ for a bit for drag race and watch her then 

1 hour ago, John Slayne said:

I still haven't seen the Mrs X Tour :deadbanana2: I guess I'll get paramount+ for a bit for drag race and watch her then 

Me neither. That long wait killed all the vibe and any kind of excitement for me. I remember how thrilledI was to see it on a big screen after having attended the tour live, but couldn't see **** from my shitty seats. 

Saw Madame X vinyl at Barnes & Noble for $25 so I finally decided to snatch her. So I just need to get Erotica, Ray of Light, Hard Candy, MDNA, Rebel Heart to finish my collection! I still see WTG? at every record store but I have no interest in her unless it's less then $5 lol. 

But anyways, the Madame X vinyl cover is ugly. They placed her name in-between her brows and it looks like an unibrow. The other cover is much better

11 hours ago, CREATIVEREBELLION said:

Saw Madame X vinyl at Barnes & Noble for $25 so I finally decided to snatch her. So I just need to get Erotica, Ray of Light, Hard Candy, MDNA, Rebel Heart to finish my collection! I still see WTG? at every record store but I have no interest in her unless it's less then $5 lol. 

But anyways, the Madame X vinyl cover is ugly. They placed her name in-between her brows and it looks like an unibrow. The other cover is much better

that was the goal hihi i think it's iconic.

also work that vinyl collection. :heart2:

Apparently Human Nature's going viral on TikTok as well as Twitter?

3 hours ago, C_Colstead said:

It's not. At least not yet. Madonna fans are just exaggerating. 

4 hours ago, C_Colstead said:

Madonna fans "going viral" is a tweet that's retweeted 100 times and tiktoks with 10k likes. It's not going viral and no stats point to that but i would love it tbh :jonny:

What do we know about the AL recording sessions? Was she recording through most of 2002? I read she started recording the album in late 2001 before filming Panned Away?

2 hours ago, Lover said:
Frozen

iTunes:

:fan:

Lets here it for my Romani gypsy friends, Eugene and Serge! wwhoooa

6 minutes ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

What do we know about the AL recording sessions? Was she recording through most of 2002? I read she started recording the album in late 2001 before filming Panned Away?

I doubt that's the case cause they started filming Swept Away just a couple of weeks after DWT ended. 

7 hours ago, C_Colstead said:

We say this every time and nothing ever happens.

Next week Jimmy Jimmy will go viral. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.