Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, Dante said:

allegedly she is adding another r-worded song to her discography

It sounds like a great title! Excited :gaycat1:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Her silence is exciting since we all know that means her next post will be major 

 

:gaycat1:

10 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

What did I miss monsterz? What is Reverse? Is she trying to complete the Reloaded-Replay-??? trinity? Can someone TL;DR it for me please :jonnyknife:

This happened:

GZW-9FlXgAA3eND?format=jpg&name=medium

 

Then this:

 

 

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Her silence is exciting since we all know that means her next post will be major 

 

:gaycat1:

She def announcing soon and probably dropping in the coming weeks :lakitu:

1 minute ago, Spicy Pisces said:

Actually you know what, R stands for Rita Ora...

 

FrtZfR8aAAEP4Aq.jpg

giphy.webp

33 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Gaga could easily do a special concert singing Million Reasons, Shallow and Happy Mistake...even songs like Rain On Me would easily pass censorship

Are you sure you'd want her to change her setlist just to rake in that sweet Chinese dough

 

:suburban:

 

It's not even just an LGBT+ thing, Western acts have been more and more restricted in performing in China in recent years because Politics (but this isn't the place for that nnn)

1 minute ago, Bicassie said:

She def announcing soon and probably dropping in the coming weeks :lakitu:

Well, we know itll be October at least. My bet is on the 18th. 

 

:gaycat4:

 

She'll be quiet until the announcement. She loves the quiet before the storm approach as we know over the years.

 

:gaycat1:

Just now, ViviLittleM said:

do y'all know if J:fad soundtrack is in stores in the US?

What's that?

 

:suburban:

11 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

This happened:

GZW-9FlXgAA3eND?format=jpg&name=medium

 

Then this:

 

 

I think this is just damage control on their part. #Reverse4LG7 :gaycat2:

Radio - DWAS

 

10/04 #18 ( = ) 37.74M (+0.46)
10/05 #17 (+1) 38.37M (+0.63)
10/06 #17 ( = ) 39.18M (+0.80)
10/07 #17 ( = ) 39.57M (+0.39)

7 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

do y'all know if J:fad soundtrack is in stores in the US?

Yes. I saw the vinyl at Walmart the other day.

 

Spoiler

Don't judge me for shopping at Walmart, sisters. I was looking for cheap horror movies, ok?

 

5 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

What's that?

 

:suburban:

A soundtrack by Lady Gaga etc of a panned movie called Joker FAD starring Lady Gaga as underused Harley Quinn where they sing many classic songs badly.

14 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

do y'all know if J:fad soundtrack is in stores in the US?

Yeah some

I feel like she's still posting about J:FAD being out before announcing because she always posts these things after we assume they're not coming for shady reasons. 

Anyway Harlequin really is by far her best traditional pop album. It really stand head and shoulders above C2C and especially L4S. I can't wait till we get to see her perform it on the taping!

I also think it'll be a joy to listen to this and LG7 back to back (if the snippets of the latter are anything to go by) and just bask in her immense talent and versatility.

Just how can the same artist compose produce and perform Fólie À Deux and tracks likes Abracadabra/Notorious Being (let alone on the same year)? I literally can't come up with anyone else.

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

I did not just read 17 pages thinking something new dropped, all to get a barrage of countdowns. I can't reverse those minutes reading our typical nonsense. Never change this base.:bibliahh:

Jeff Dirtstein if i see you

You and Toad. oh you gonna get it good

moo.pngmoo.png

When the song starts with AGAG AGAG AGAG like Someone is gagging but they actually saying GAGA GAGA GAGA 

 

:suburban:

  • Popular Post

I'm kinda in the worst emotional state I've been in years and it's not even close. LG7 and dark bawpz (or a bf with big pecs) are my only hopes!

 

 

 

 

Edited by Miracle

7 minutes ago, Miracle said:

I'm kinda in the worst emotional state I've been in years and it's not even close. LG7 and dark bawpz (or a bf with big pecs) are my only hopes!

 

 

 

 

Any of the three ppl who liked have big pecs? xx

 

OT: ABRACADABRA

 

I really thought at least an original song nom she'd score with JFAD but FAD the song is so short and uneventful :skull: we should never have trusted a film with a JFAD acronym :deadbanana4:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.