Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Every time we countdown and all "signs" lead to an announcement, it never happens, like clock work :suburban: Maybe in a week... :suburban:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Everyone will move on from this panned bomb by next week. Oct 18 is not as close to the mess as Oct 11, and it gives them enough time to capitalize on Halloween (if it's real) unlike the Oct 25

 

:suburban:

Luckily, everyone is already moving on since no one even saw the movie or heard the companion album to begin with.

 

Sometimes you win when everyone ignores the tree falling in the forest.

 

:suburban:

I just feel like if it was a "placeholder" then they would have put like [LG7 single]. Weird to name something so specific as a placeholder. 

The thing about DWAS being such a global megasmash is that I ain't about to compete with some HACGa liddo for the good tour tickets.

 

They'll be relegated to the nosebleeds and DEAL.

 

:khalyan2:

not me reading 10 new pages just for a new panned countdown:mummy:

 

5 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

The thing about DWAS being such a global megasmash is that I ain't about to compete with some HACGa liddo for the good tour tickets.

 

They'll be relegated to the nosebleeds and DEAL.

 

:khalyan2:

nnnn I was sitting for Fadmatica Ball and it was shite, I will be front row for Legacy Ball trust :khalyan2:

Just now, MonsterTown said:

not me reading 10 new pages just for a new panned countdown:mummy:

 

It's better than going through pages of JFAD panning.:mummy:

6 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

nnnn I was sitting for Fadmatica Ball and it was shite, I will be front row for Legacy Ball trust :khalyan2:

I'll push a HACGa stan down the stairs if I need to, we ain't messin. She's going MIA for the next 10 years with a family so this is serious.

 

:suburban:

LG7 really has a demon guarding it huh, the way there are no major leaks so close to its release.

:suburban:

She needs to acknowledge other Asian countries for the tour or we are NOT streaming DWAS :giraffe:

2 minutes ago, Mix said:

She needs to acknowledge other Asian countries for the tour or we are NOT streaming DWAS :giraffe:

1 date at Seoul, take it or leave it

:ryan3:

3 minutes ago, GipJo said:

LG7 really has a demon guarding it huh, the way there are no major leaks so close to its release.

:suburban:

What leaks happened this time around? 

6 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

It's not a Gaga release if there's no leak

 

:suburban:

DWAS, Harlequin kinda beg to differ

mylifedotcom: During the last 30 minutes of J:FAD I had to pee, it was horrible. When the movie ended I ran to the toilet.

Oh Trisha Paytas is talking about Joker flopping on her show today. Let me see what she says :rip: 

4 minutes ago, Kékette said:

mylifedotcom: During the last 30 minutes of J:FAD I had to pee, it was horrible. When the movie ended I ran to the toilet.

Was the horrible thing having to pee or watching the last 30 min of the movie?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.