Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

I am very curious to see how everyone's PR machine will handle JFAD bombing :eli: If Todd decides to come for Gaga again I think she should LET HIM HAVE IT

 

:khalyan2:

he ain't ready :khalyan2:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Genuinely confused how a lot of you are meltdowning so badly today. Have you guys been in a coma for the last week? 

7 minutes ago, Kimi said:

or maybe she should stop acting and be a full time oontz oontz queen again

462055174_3439271476376070_5417881851050

It's still not October

 

462055174_3439271476376070_5417881851050

13 minutes ago, Denim said:

I'm SO excited for the LG7 teasing. The fact that she can be laser focused on promoting/teasing it without any other projects in the rear view window and go all out is so exciting.

 

 

Me too. Time for her to be the class act that we know she is, remain quiet on any of the chatter about what's been done, and go full-steam into LG7.

 

She just has to remember that she is LADY GAW GAW. 

 

:gaygacat4:

5 minutes ago, eleganceislearned said:

Genuinely confused how a lot of you are meltdowning so badly today. Have you guys been in a coma for the last week? 

OGHs comments are getting to them :rip:

 

I kept myself busy IRL and I only come here for DWAS chart updates and eventually I clock an OGH when I see a chance :eli:

Guys, in a weird way, this movie flopping can actually be a good thing for her acting career. If Gaga is smart she will do a blitz of movies, like star in a lot of movies as lead or supporting quickly after this. I feel like had this movie been as big as Joker 1 she would have just coasted on it and waited another 3 years to star in something else whereas now I think she and her team are probably reading through lots of different scripts and considering things she probably never considered before so maybe even a good HBO series etc. This could be a good thing overall....I just hope this does not discourage her and she takes another 3 year gap...I know she is also a singer and will tour but realistically there are lots of gaps and I am sure she can fit some supporting roles if she cannot lead due to scheduling conflicts etc

Edited by IBeMe

28 minutes ago, Dante said:

We need her in a low budget movie, directed by a female.

 

I would have loved her in something like The Substance :coffee:

Honestly, no more horror, no more becoming a celebrity, no more killing your husband, no more superheroes or anti-heroes, and no more singing...I just want a movie where she is a regular person having regular problems. 

 

A movie like Marriage Story would be great for her.

31 minutes ago, Hair said:

 

There we go, she can play Lois in a Family Guy live-action.

ok this is actually a good idea wtf @Hair you're kinda iconic for this suggestion :skull: Who do we need to contact to get this film done lol

A simple "Good Morning" greeting from people would make me excited for the rest of my day.

 

But somehow doubling that to "Good Morning, Good Morning" would ruin it otherwise.

rainonme.thumb.JPG.950dd5593613650cd339a

The way idrc that much bc we know LG7 is coming and this situation does not really have much to do with her

1 minute ago, Bamboo said:

The way idrc that much bc we know LG7 is coming and this situation does not really have much to do with her

Yeah, I'd care more if people were criticizing her acting. She's kinda just the collateral damage (unfortunately) for others being blamed. We've been through worse where she's the target. :deadbanana2:

I kinda would love to see Gar in a R-rated dark comedy, I think she would eat, she's hilarious 

 

462055174_3439271476376070_5417881851050

 

1 minute ago, Colmillo said:

I kinda would love to see Gar in a R-rated dark comedy, I think she would eat, she's hilarious 

 

462055174_3439271476376070_5417881851050

 

that's what i'm saying. scary move reboot wendy-williams-smile.gif

Saw a bunch of JFAD threads being bumped by OGHs only to find out they quoted some of my posts but they're all in my ignored list so I never knew when they did.

 

Have fun talking to a wall, I guess.

 

GfzL.gif

I have a feeling tomorrow will be the day.

 

:gaycat1:

 

No insider tea, I can just feel it in my aging joints.

4 minutes ago, PMM said:

that's what i'm saying. scary move reboot wendy-williams-smile.gif

No reboots and no sequels please, we don't want the Joker fiasco to happen again

 

wendy-williams-smile.gif

  • Popular Post

the fact since Chromatica she did TWO movies, one did okay atm and one BOMBED, released TWO jazz albums which no ones seems to care about, and some of you wonder why even her fan base can't put up with Harlequin:rip:imagine how devastate we are, if she doesn't announce LG7 lead today istg:nicole2:

2 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Saw a bunch of JFAD threads being bumped by OGHs only to find out they quoted some of my posts but they're all in my ignored list so I never knew when they did.

 

Have fun talking to a wall, I guess.

 

GfzL.gif

nnnn me too

 

ezgif-3-c206b8d46c.thumb.gif.c5203ee6b13

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.