Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Music not the movies, let's focus on her main career, and then support her in her next acting gig... probably a Lifetime original film or something like that!

 

In-Collage-20241002-092717376.png

Edited by BORNTOSLAY

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Not people booing at the end :deadbanana2:

 

Literally how do you f up such iconic characters like Joker and Lee.

 

I'm seeing the film on Saturday

I'm going to guess she knew it was going to bomb

 

she started controlling the narrative with the LG "6.5" and side project narrative leading up to the release. kinda smart if you think about it 

3 hours ago, Noah said:

Is Happy Mistake in the movie? Maybe she can still sneak another Oscar nom :-*

Nope, unfortunately.. 

Folie A Deux was there however

I DON'T CARE if Harlequin bombs on the charts because it's an excellent body of work. I DO CARE how badly FAD was botched in the cutting room. 
 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, gagalips said:

I'm going to guess she knew it was going to bomb

 

she started controlling the narrative with the LG "6.5" and side project narrative leading up to the release. kinda smart if you think about it 

Gurl be serious for a second, if she wanted success for a jazz album like this, the physicals copies would be ready to ship WW, that's the biggest thing for jazz records, and those would be available outside of her store in the US...

7 minutes ago, thesegayz said:

Crazy thought—maybe she's a musician who wanted to put out music and not a success Stan

 

she's a popstar, not the f*cking president. Pop a 911

I mean I'm not sweating over this, Gaga and her millions will be fine — just doing a post mortem

 

I am hyped tho, if she keeps this up her concert tickets will be on Groupon. Her last concert was expensive AF

1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

Gurl be serious for a second, if she wanted success for a jazz album like this, the physicals copies would be ready to ship WW, that's the biggest thing for jazz records, and those would be available outside of her store in the US...

Tru. Tru. 

Now that I've seen J:FAD, "Harlequin" songs/album makes totally sense.

 

(they cut so many gaga scenes, angry)

2 minutes ago, gagalips said:

I am hyped tho, if she keeps this up her concert tickets will be on Groupon. Her last concert was expensive AF

In-Collage-20241002-092717376.png

We are getting a bit too negative, let's wait for the best...at least the film to break even!

 

sunbathinganimal

29 minutes ago, Power&Control said:

I don't care about critics and all that stuff... I bought my ticket for tomorrow in 4D (my first time seeing a movie in that way):gaygacat5:

4D? 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Kimi said:

DWAS not being on the tracklist really shows chart placement wasn't her priority.

Or maybe Bruno and Gaga couldn't come to an agreement on who owns the track, so it remains a droplet 

DWAS is a Bruno song mostly, let's be real.  
 

Our girl hasn't had a solo smasha since Applause lol

 

Sure, you can find the solo successes if you look for them but they usually have an * by them

 

Pray for LG7

Edited by gagalips

Honestly blown away by her performance on Kimmel, what a ******* artist :jonny5: and her interview was so cute

 

I'm finding it really hard to care much about JFAD's critical reception and numbers when this feels like such a great time to be a liddo, AND LG7 around the corner :jonny5:

24 minutes ago, Bhumisah said:

Just got home after watching the movie and lemme just say:

theres is no redeeming quality in the movie other than acting of Phoenix and Gaga and visuals.

  Reveal hidden contents

Major spoiler 

  Reveal hidden contents

What the fk was that ending like!!!! 

 

People bood at the ending in my theatre it was miserable 

Really? :deadbanana2:

mine was just quiet, I heard some angry groans in the second half during the musical scenes but other than that very quiet

19 minutes ago, POPTART said:

Not people booing at the end :deadbanana2:

 

Literally how do you f up such iconic characters like Joker and Lee.

 

I'm seeing the film on Saturday

It's an anti-service to the fans, but kind of a 'wow' to outsiders like me. :fan: 

Just now, gagalips said:

DWAS is a Bruno song mostly, let's be real.  
 

Our girl hasn't had a solo smasha since Applause lol

 

Sure, you can find the solo successes if you look for them but they usually have an * by them m

 

Pray for LG7

I must have imagined ARUTW having 1.4B streams :skull:

Just now, Miichael said:

I must have imagined ARUTW having 1.4B streams :skull:

* didn't perform well on radio or BB Hot 100

* released with the help of a major, successful movie 

22 minutes ago, thesegayz said:

 

 

she's a popstar, not the f*cking president. Pop a 911

What? Can't wait for Kamala to release her jazzy album - The Journey Coconutinues ⚔️

4 minutes ago, gagalips said:

Or maybe Bruno and Gaga couldn't come to an agreement on who owns the track, so it remains a droplet 

its Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars, it's her song.

1 minute ago, Kimi said:

its Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars, it's her song.

Bruno called her when he was in the middle of working on it… 

 

It originated with him 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.