Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, gagalips said:

* didn't perform well on radio or BB Hot 100

* released with the help of a major, successful movie 

How it will perform well when it was not released in the US? :skull: Lol. You just want to say anything negative and nonsense

 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, opbranden said:

Really? :deadbanana2:

mine was just quiet, I heard some angry groans in the second half during the musical scenes but other than that very quiet

Only people care that much about the characters would do so I think, probably DC/Joker fans. They probably hate the direction the characters went. When I saw an bad movie, I would either leave or fall sleep.

1 minute ago, gagalips said:

* didn't perform well on radio or BB Hot 100

* released with the help of a major, successful movie 

* it's bigger than Applause despite no radio and Billboard placement and you think it's a drag lmao

22 minutes ago, gagalips said:

I'm going to guess she knew it was going to bomb

 

she started controlling the narrative with the LG "6.5" and side project narrative leading up to the release. kinda smart if you think about it 

I thought it was fairly obvious she called it LG6.5 so that fans don't think its LG7, and its obvious its a side project :cm:

 

Just now, GipJo said:

Only people care that much about the characters would do so I think, probably DC/Joker fans. They probably hate the direction the characters went. When I saw an bad movie, I would either leave or fall sleep.

I mean, booing is kinda rude if other people were in the theater. I don't think someone would do that where I live, but maybe it's a cultural thing 

I'm not a success stan. You can't be a success stan with Gaga, let's be real 
 

I'll eat up LG7 just as much as I ate up LG6, regardless of performance. 
 

prayers for LG7

3 hours ago, Noah said:

Is Happy Mistake in the movie? Maybe she can still sneak another Oscar nom :-*

Nope, unfortunately.. 

Folie A Deux was there however

1 minute ago, gagalips said:

* didn't perform well on radio or BB Hot 100

* released with the help of a major, successful movie 

Girl it's 2024, chart placements on the Hot 100 and radio are not the metric for success, pls come into the modern world with us :rip: Lovely by Billie Eilish peaked at #64 and has almost 3B streams. The fact that ARUTW has the amount of streams it does without being a radio staple proves what a mega hit it is.

 

And pls don't try it with the movie excuses since the majority of songs from huge movies absolutely bomb :skull:

4 minutes ago, gagalips said:

* didn't perform well on radio or BB Hot 100

* released with the help of a major, successful movie 

* wasn't released as a single in the US but still moved 5 million units there 

* if ASIB made it a success, then why do none of Bradley's solo songs on the soundtrack have remotely the same stats? 
 

 

1 minute ago, gagalips said:

I'm not a success stan. You can't be a success stan with Gaga, let's be real 
 

I'll eat up LG7 just as much as I ate up LG6, regardless of performance. 
 

prayers for LG7

just say you're talking out of your ass and move on.

Happy Mistake deserved at least Hold My Hand's success :chick2:

Btw, you know very well that I don't like jazz and didn't like the movie, but I'm starting to think some of the little complainers are Katycats undercover because, wow...

spacer.png

 

 

I mean, at least make some jokes and be funny... As the better Joker would say

 

spacer.png

Her performance on Jimmy Kimmel was so good to the point it had me wondering if it was lipsync :jonny2:

That gurl's a monster the way she devoured dat :jonny2:

4 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Girl it's 2024, chart placements on the Hot 100 and radio are not the metric for success, pls come into the modern world with us :rip: Lovely by Billie Eilish peaked at #64 and has almost 3B streams. The fact that ARUTW has the amount of streams it does without being a radio staple proves what a mega hit it is.

 

And pls don't try it with the movie excuses since the majority of songs from huge movies absolutely bomb :skull:

"Come to the modern era"

 

The song was released in 2018 lol. Radio and bb h100 placements did matter 

I remain firm that Gaga hasn't had a solo smash without a * in quite some time 

 

but anywaysssss, 26k 

Just now, gagalips said:

"Come to the modern era"

 

The song was released in 2018 lol. Radio and bb h100 placements did matter 

So is Lovely, next.

10 minutes ago, gagalips said:

* didn't perform well on radio or BB Hot 100

* released with the help of a major, successful movie 

Just shut up. Bradley's biggest solo song from ASIB doesn't even have 1/5 of what ARUTW has. Bruno's last "solo" hit was 8 years ago with That's What I Like, everything after were collabs. His last major hit Leave The Door Open(not solo btw) has less streams than ARUTW despite being absolutely humongous on radio. You're OGH level of delusional.

  • Popular Post
7 minutes ago, gagalips said:

DWAS is a Bruno song mostly, let's be real.  
 

Our girl hasn't had a solo smasha since Applause lol

 

Sure, you can find the solo successes if you look for them but they usually have an * by them

 

Pray for LG7

Truth is no one cares. You are weak letting her haters get into your mind to a point where you are starting to sound like one.

 

Any female singer would beg to have songs like Shallow and DWAS. Why most can't get one? Because they are not Gaga. She literally helps producing and writing each and every song she is involved in and has as much credit on its success than any of her collaborators.

 

She is on track to be nominated and possibly win some of the biggest Grammys next year, has literally the biggest song in the world right now (probably the biggest of the year). That's literally the only narrative they have against her. She is more talented than most, an actual singer involved with her craft, is a sensational human being, is happier than ever, releasing all kinds of songs, is about to start a new era, and you are complaining about the song being a collab? It's unbelievable. Trust me, real people don't care.

I didn't even open the HDD thread once for my sanity

Edited by ViviLittleM

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.