Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I kinda wish she said something about LG7 even if it would have just been a tidbit, but anyway. It's refreshing to see her so happy. Kind of makes me sad JFAD and Harlequin aren't shaping up to be wildly successful since her passion for both of these projects is shining through a lot in these interviews. But some swings are misses I guess, and the important thing is she's happy with what she's doing.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Dylangaga said:

Kimmel serving an ATRL Liddo asking everything we wanted to clarification on :dies:

 

 

We just needed lg7 

 

:gaycat4:

The performance is after the commercial break ends, right? I can't take anymore of these ******* dumb 'merican ads :biblionana:

American TV is very weird. Even the ads are weird. :coffee2: that McDonald's ad was aired 4 times already. 

Just now, Infernal Paradise said:

The performance is after the commercial break ends, right? I can't take anymore of these ******* dumb 'merican ads :biblionana:

My God the ads are longer than the actual show. :deadbanana4:

Just now, Infernal Paradise said:

The performance is after the commercial break ends, right? I can't take anymore of these ******* dumb 'merican ads :biblionana:

there's another person he's going to interview

I cannot stand this harlequin mini era, i just want the lead we been edging for years 😭😭😭😭

The Little Happy Mistakesters won :clap3::jonnyknife:

 

I love how she's promoting this album with the song that's the biggest departure from the rest 

Her love for Michael is so palpable. If she is just a fraction of excited for her new music as she is for Michael, we're gonna be eating so well.

1 minute ago, Mariah4life said:

this is why no one watches tv anymore

 

 

It's exhausting af

Oh LORD

 

Guess we have to wait another 15 mins for Godly Notes performance :gaycat6:

wait it just hit me since happy mistake is a chromatica outtake this will serve as its second tv performance lol

Ahhh for fucks sake, I will just wait for an YT upload

 

Gretchen-All-I-Ask-ARTCONGA-TRIBUTE-Part-II-REMIX

1 minute ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Oh LORD

 

Guess we have to wait another 15 mins for Godly Notes performance :gaycat6:

And a full new batch of McDonald's ads

 

Gretchen-All-I-Ask-ARTCONGA-TRIBUTE-Part-II-REMIX

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.