Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

WTF I AM BACK AND THIS B**CH POST AHHHHHHHH 6.5 ICONIC ALREADY LG 6.5:WAP: SEHE IS SO SMART FOR THAT

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

obsessed with this pic

 

GYMOD2HW8AA0NBW.png

spacer.png

 

Serving the Zodiac killer 

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

obsessed with this pic

 

GYMOD2HW8AA0NBW.png

ITS SO COOL. REPLACE IT WITH THE ACTUAL TITLE AND IM SO HEAR FOR IT.

 

Although I'd LOVE an album cover in the same visual landscape as this

spacer.png

 

THE WAY journey continues to this day

#ChromaticaMonster

 

utCQuyU.gif

 

Spoiler

it's obviously not related to Chromatica I just found this funny 

 

3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

obsessed with this pic

 

GYMOD2HW8AA0NBW.png

I HOPE ITS THE COVER

I dont think Lady Gaga will make this a Harley Quin EP tbh. theres no way she would've refered to it as LG 6.5 if that was the case

So currently with her instagram feed we have a new row forming with stardust, do we think she posts the COVER (or title/announcement) next and then another lyric to the left of it so the cover is in the middle and stardust is on the right?

 

2 minutes ago, GagaMegaFan said:

THE WAY journey continues to this day

#ChromaticaMonster

 

utCQuyU.gif

 

  Reveal hidden contents

it's obviously not related to Chromatica I just found this funny 

 

Well apparently it does luv

Screenshot-2024-09-23-224841.png

I think this is the joker soundtrack cause it doesn't make sense to release an EP

and then to release lg7 lead

Just now, Rhiannon said:

 

:noparty:

ITS OKAY. The image was cool but we could get even cooler with the cover, I wanna see her face with that super cool make up and wig!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.