Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, Timbalegend said:

I think this is the joker soundtrack cause it doesn't make sense to release an EP

and then to release lg7 lead

there's no way Warner bros or Gaga's team would do this style of push for it to be joker soundtrack, maybe joker adjacent of course like Prince's "batman" but I don't think she'd call it LG6.5 (just like she doesn't count C2C and ASIB)

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

There's no way she isn't officially announcing it tomorrow omg :jonny:

OMGGGG I'm at work I'm almost off but I had to see if she posted and omg the new snippet sounds so good

 

AND AHHHH THE BILLBOARD, THE SECRET PROJECT IS LG6.5 which might just be an EP?? AHHH
 

 

2 minutes ago, Timbalegend said:

I think this is the joker soundtrack cause it doesn't make sense to release an EP

and then to release lg7 lead

well... sure, you can absolutely think that she's teasing and referring to a soundtrack that is fully announced and up for pre-orders since over a week ago as "LG6.5" :rip:

58 minutes ago, Denim said:

yeah... in retrospect, Hold my hand was BAD for gaga ballad standards. I feel like she probably hit her new musical rhythm shortly after that cause... yeah, DWAS demolishes it

 

Yep, it was weak :biblio: Although I ended up liking it a little bit, simply because it's a Gaga song, lol. The same thing happened to me with Before I Cry. I felt it was a basic euro-ballad with extremely cheesy lyrics but, nowadays, I enjoy it. The power this woman has on me, I swear :skull: 

Edited by Lil Mxnster

The way I just woke up at 5am to this LG6.5 NEWS, I never wake up in middle of the night since forever, like my consciousness had the feeling she might do something right now!!:redface:

DWAS

JFAD

LG6.5

JFAD Soundtrack

LG7 Lead

Give it all to me:flame:

Feels so good to be fed with music instead of Oreos 

 

tSpP0UZ.gif

The way we were expecting a single announcement and she ended up doing a album/ep announcement :WAP: 

 

 

Im so excited for LG6.5. Makes me forget we still have LG7 coming. And the snippets sound so good and the fact that we're getting it in less than a month makes me so excited. 

tSpP0UZ.gif

Edited by ineedboxinggloves

5 hours ago, Bamboo said:

Feels so good to be fed with music instead of Oreos 

 

tSpP0UZ.gif

We were fed a buffet though.

Fyg3QylXsAAQR3r?format=jpg&name=medium

 

tSpP0UZ.gif

Okay but anyways there was a car accident outside my house about 15 mins ago and I've been so invested I can't concentrate on both things at once.:suburban:

she just refuses to announce whenever we do countdowns :dies:

Just now, Hair said:

Okay but anyways there was a car accident outside my house about 15 mins ago and I've been so invested I can't concentrate on both things at once.:suburban:

Omg girl Gaga just announced LG6.5! PRIORITIES!

 

:suburban:

The "dropping my new music all at once" truthers WON. Idk how some of y'all thought that was just a joke.

Edited by DarkGa

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.