Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

16 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

movie font

spacer.png

I don't think so

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

With all this bat teasing, do you think Gaga will be cast in The Batman II?

9 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

With all this bat teasing, do you think Gaga will be cast in The Batman II?

I think the bat and black heart are LG7 related

Omg I can finally post in this thread. Hi everyone :bird:

16 minutes ago, DaphneGuinness said:

Omg I can finally post in this thread. Hi everyone :bird:

welcome!

 

Spoiler

or welcome back depending on whose dupe this is :eli:

Edited by Bad News

5 minutes ago, Bad News said:

welcome!

 

  Reveal hidden contents

or welcome back depending whose dupe this is :eli:

Definitely not a dupe, I've been lurking for ages so finally decided to join.

 

I don't quite get the whole t-shirt thing. Maybe the secret project is a Haus Labs t-shirt line in collaboration with H&M or something like that.

 

:suburban:

 

 

All jokes aside, if those were for the movie, the "Gaga" logo wouldn't be on them on top of other logos. You'd see the WB, DC, and the actual movie logo instead first 

 

 

Me and my friends secured Joker tickets for the 4th :bird:

 

I kinda want to go alone and see it on September 30 cus there is some early showings near me but I think I might just wait, anyone going to see it on the 30th?

Just now, DaphneGuinness said:

Definitely not a dupe, I've been lurking for ages so finally decided to join.

I'm jk, jdaskfasdgf

 

moo.png

 

Great time to join, btw. Things should get really interesting soon.

These random sayings on a shirt remind me of the chromatica social media posts 

 

spacer.png

40 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

GAGA'S JFAD is back!!:jonny:

 

Gaga's DWAS, Gaga's Spotify, Gaga's Apple Music, Gaga's Youtube, Gaga's Shazam, Gaga's Today's Top Hits, etc etc etc!

:ryan3:

 

 

  Hide contents

just not Gaga's radio

:suburban:

 

 

 

Gaga's HOT100

 

Spoiler

Hopefully 

 

Spoiler

:suburban:

 

 

if this is a press screening does that mean more reviews will be coming once it ends? 

lets hope for a rise on RT and MC

5 minutes ago, FameIsForever said:

These random sayings on a shirt remind me of the chromatica social media posts 

 

spacer.png

"Liked by lisarinna"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuBKoZqHlYRwNOdHpQbtM

  • Popular Post

Ugh I was in attendance and the screening was insane 

 

She threw a bag of popcorn at me :rip:

3 minutes ago, luvsdrama said:

She threw a bag of popcorn at me :rip:

Lemme guess, you asked about LG7... :chick3:

5 minutes ago, luvsdrama said:

Ugh I was in attendance and the screening was insane 

 

She threw a bag of popcorn at me :rip:

how was the movie

11 minutes ago, luvsdrama said:

She threw a bag of popcorn at me :rip:

:deadbanana: 

Did you trash haus labs :suburban:

Posting on her story as to not interrupt the feed aesthetic oh girl :alexz2:

 

 

 

21 minutes ago, luvsdrama said:

Ugh I was in attendance and the screening was insane 

 

She threw a bag of popcorn at me :rip:

source.thumb.gif.b2803e64fc6be3ea2e3436e

 

Spoiler

Now do you mean insane like good insane or bad insane :suburban:

 

  • Popular Post
22 minutes ago, luvsdrama said:

Ugh I was in attendance and the screening was insane 

 

She threw a bag of popcorn at me :rip:

She could throw her poop at me and i'd still catch it. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.