Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Artur said:

image.png?ex=66f0e532&is=66ef93b2&hm=add0a51dcbfa62f4c306a1a3fcd3bb49953f70c0c5cfa9bb2b3df517cec86526&image.png?ex=66f0e52d&is=66ef93ad&hm=23b6db9da9f17a61b7900217cee732c8681d9c6ed8213e1b4a646215373a96c6& 

 

another press look

this is everything:jonny5:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I was right about the album coming out in 2025 so I'm gonna be right when I say any teasing is for JFAD! Once JFAD premieres, I'll expect her to start teasing LG7. :jonny: I think she is being purposely ambiguous. 

I'm convinced LG7 theme is vampires. 

 

 

 

This would actually be a very ***** theme, if we see her start looking pale, maybe we see bite marks on her neck. It could be such a fun concept, shes already kinda always wearing black as well

Edited by eclipsed

3 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

I'm convinced LG7 theme is vampires. 

 

 

 

This would actually be a very ***** theme, if we see her start looking pale, maybe we see bite marks on her neck. It could be such a fun concept, shes already kinda always wearing black as well

Yeah but The Countess did it first, come up with something new Gags :thing:

6 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

I'm convinced LG7 theme is vampires. 

 

 

 

This would actually be a very ***** theme, if we see her start looking pale, maybe we see bite marks on her neck. It could be such a fun concept, shes already kinda always wearing black as well

This is just wishcasting and feels very juvenile for a near-40-year-old woman. :deadbanana: 

A vampire themed music video shot at the lourve where we see her get bitten or something with lightening and cunty gothic visuals oh the collapse it would be 

Spoiler

in reality we're probably getting shot on iphone again :smiley:

 

38 minutes ago, luvsdrama said:

Ugh I was in attendance and the screening was insane 

 

She threw a bag of popcorn at me :rip:

anigif_enhanced-28598-1442435511-7.gif

"Darkness has healed me to this day, not always, but when I explore the dark arts of film, fashion, photography, makeup, and music. I always like to go to another level when there is darkness."

 

 

:ghostface: :WAP:

 

 

Edited by Infernal Paradise

Just now, Sannie said:

This is just wishcasting and feels very juvenile for a near-40-year-old woman. :deadbanana: 

How would that be juvenile? Its not like she would do ed sheeran vampire visuals or twilight. It would be dark and fit with the halloween october vibes also.

2 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

"Darkness has healed me to this day, not always, but when I explore the dark arts of film, fashion, photography, makeup, and music. I always like to go to another level when there is darkness."

 

 

:ghostface: :WAP:

 

 

Dark bawpz won :eek:

thinking about Kendrick Lamar scrapping Gár's ***** Don't Kill My Vibe this morning :gaycat6:

11 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

"Darkness has healed me to this day, not always, but when I explore the dark arts of film, fashion, photography, makeup, and music. I always like to go to another level when there is darkness."

 

 

:ghostface: :WAP:

 

 

Nnn she looks insane, I love it :WAP:

 

more lil videos:jonny5:

 

Edited by DockDock

1 minute ago, Infernal Paradise said:

The hit gifs potential :ahh:

 

 

GET ON IT RIGHT NOW :khalyan2:

a3ee.gif [resize output image]

 

 

gaga: you will love and watch this #1 movie :khalyan2:

 

 

.

Edited by DockDock

2 minutes ago, Hair said:

GET ON IT RIGHT NOW :khalyan2:

DO NOT TELL ME WHAT TO WEAR DO :khalyan2:

 

Spoiler

On it already :khalyan:

 

8 minutes ago, DockDock said:

 

more lil videos:jonny5:

 

Not the Kukai acknowledgement! He won more than most liddos I fear!

So there are two screenings? One for fans and one for press?

the way Gar always carry the project she is in!:clap3:
a3ee.gif [resize output image]

Edited by DockDock

"Darkness has healed me to this day, not always, but when I explore the dark arts of film, fashion, photography, makeup, and music. I always like to go to another level when there is darkness."

 

 

I just know the good sis @postsus is prolapsing somewhere 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.