Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

"i'm ready for my interview"

 

is giving Notorious Being :WAP:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

What does I'm ready for my interview mean?

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAJe0NkS4_m/?igsh=MWpxYnoyN3J3cmdpbA==

Lead single title 

 

:jonny3:

14 minutes ago, AlGreRithm said:

October 11th, so she can replace herself at #1  :sistrens:

 

bye.gif

I feel like if this song goes #1 it would stay for another week at #1. 

Its not frontloaded first week hype typo single.

Just now, Human Fly said:

I feel like if this song goes #1 it would stay for another week at #1. 

Its not frontloaded first week hype typo single.

You didn't have to shade Stupid Love like that :monkey: 

OH F UCK WJAJDKDJDJDJDDKDJSJSJSUASUSUSHSUFUFKDJDFK

 

WHAT IS THAT NOW

1 hour ago, Artur said:

THE FAME +3.279.604 / biggest update of the year

BORN THIS WAY +2.561.251 / biggest update of the year

 

:jonny5:

 

tomorrow's update is gonna be a blast

She really is THEE streaming elixir

 

1 minute ago, Nicholai said:

Interview with the devil is such a great concept :jonnycat:

a mentally ill criminal themed dark album :WAP:

If thats album or single title ITS F UCKING ICONIC :WAP:

Just now, Human Fly said:

If thats album or single title ITS F UCKING ICONIC :WAP:

it would be her best album title 

 

The Fame

The Fame Monster

Born This Way

ARTPOP

Joanne

Chromatica

I'm Ready For My Interview

 

:WAP:

I feel like if it is Joker related, she would've tagged it as such. 

 

Maybe this really is the LG7 concept oh OH 

:WAP::jonny5::WAP::jonny5::WAP::jonny5::WAP::jonny5::WAP::jonny5::WAP::jonny5::WAP::jonny5::WAP::jonny5:

WHAT IS GOING ON OMFGGGGG I WAS BUSY WHACKING KATIE

 

ZKi0S5d.gif

2 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

I feel like if this song goes #1 it would stay for another week at #1. 

Its not frontloaded first week hype typo single.

DWAS can come back to #1 the week after.

 

bye.gif

IM SHAKING LIKE I NEED THIS NOW 

 

Oooh DWAS get off the floor already 

Does this have anything to do with the announcement of her taking over that Australian radio station 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.