Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Not me missing out on a Gaga post because of the ATRL revolution happening at the same time

 

ZKi0S5d.gif

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

now radio will have to play her, her mind 

 

ZKi0S5d.gif

on the day DWAS reached top 20 on radio

 

ZKi0S5d.gif

The tell-all interview of why Todd and Joaquin deleted all her scenes is coming

spacer.png

Why is everyone so confident about it being JFAD related? I think she's teasing sumn about LG7 

 

ZKi0S5d.gif

4 minutes ago, Bhumisah said:

 

I thought it was Harlequin radio

 

ZKi0S5d.gif

  • Author
5 minutes ago, Bhumisah said:

 

Stop using his source, he is fake. 

Wouldn't surprise me if she was somehow referencing the Tom Cruise / Dicaprio hoor goth movie "Interview With A Vampire"

 

She already said she's a bat / vampire on Insta stories some months ago

 

It doesn't fit the aesthetic of the promo for Joker tho :rip:

 

She's the only one in the movie who used this font, and only we fans know about it. It would be a weird way to promote Joker, imo. 

 

I think this is LG7 or special project related

The album title needs to have at least two words in it, all of her one-word titled albums underperformed/flopped :gaycat1:

She's announcing her new radio station network, playing DWAS on power rotation until new year 2025. 
 

ZKi0S5d.gif

3 minutes ago, Bribe said:

The tell-all interview of why Todd and Joaquin deleted all her scenes is coming

spacer.png

the tell-all coming even before the movie comes out

 

always ahead of her time

 

spacer.png

I AM READY FOR MY INTERVIEW SOUNDS SO CUNTYYYY AS AN ALBUM TITLE OMG

1 minute ago, opbranden said:

It doesn't fit the aesthetic of the promo for Joker tho :rip:

 

She's the only one in the movie who used this font, and only we fans know about it. It would be a weird way to promote Joker, imo. 

 

I think this is LG7 or special project related

ofc it's not for Joker the movie...that's not how promoting blockbusters works lol. I think it's gonna be secret project tho, which it's gonna be a Joker-adjacent album in the style of Lion King The Gift or something

 

Although I don't think she'd be releasing...a soundtrack, the secret project and a lead single all in a month? Who knows lmao

 

Waiting for confirmation if I should move (LG7 related) or not (FAD related)

 

In the meantime I'm twitching a la Ratchy

 

ZKi0S5d.gif

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.