Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

It's definitely for LG7 :WAP:

 

I guess the album might be like biographical :WAP:

 

"I've become a notorious being" :WAP:

I feel like it's a line she'll use during a scene in the music video or something.

Just now, Rama said:

Not a single insider to at least confirm what this is for

 

It's just us against the world

 

ZKi0S5d.gif

We are all in the dark

 

ZKi0S5d.gif

1 minute ago, Rama said:

Not a single insider to at least confirm what this is for

 

It's just us against the world

 

ZKi0S5d.gif

They are busy streaming 143 

spacer.png

It's definitely not linked to that one Australian interview now come on, why would she announce that with such a cryptic IG post :dies:

 

I fear Miss Gags is giving kind of a sequel to The Fame/Monster with her new acquired experience related to fame

Notorious being, shadows consume,

Hellequin laughs, I'm ready for doom,

I'm here for my interview

 

spacer.png

 

Is it true that that's a line she says in the movie? :thing: I fear this is just promo for that radio show interview, BUT I feel like she may spill some LG7 tea there, might even play the lead single (depending on when this is supposed to take place) :gaycat1:

I think this is for LG7 and not JFAD. Of course there will be cross promotion but she feels the GLOBAL GP has been primed for her return with DWAS and JFAD will keep her in the news but the real frenzy will be for LG7. 

I also feel like the album title or single title is Harlequin and that's what her shirt said. 

 

It'd fit why her DWAS music video look hinted at a clown theme. 

Edited by hausofbryan

@WildAmerican do she said that in the movie or is Lee interviewed at some point?

 

 :suburban:

I'm Ready for my Interview as a Notorious Being in the Garden of Eden
 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Nicholai said:

@WildAmerican do she said that in the movie or is Lee interviewed at some point?

 

 :suburban:

At one point in the movie, Lee looks directly into the camera and yells, "F**k pop music, this is ARTPOP!"

 

 

Just now, opbranden said:

At one point in the movie, Lee looks directly into the camera and yells, "F**k pop music, this is ARTPOP!"

 

 

That explains the disastrous presale ticket numbers 

 

:suburban:

'Me! I Am Bailey Quinn… The Elusive Harlequin' is COMING!


spacer.png

The way she posted something likely LG7-related after days of relative silence.

 

She really hates ….

 

:ryan3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.