Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

22 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

 

Be! Free!

 

ATTENTION!!! I love GodGa.

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

If quarantine and early COVID days could be described in a song it would be this demo

Edited by Moella

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The Done Tonight panning 

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

 

I actually really like the song lyrically / vocally

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

7 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

The Done Tonight panning 

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

 

I actually really like the song lyrically / vocally

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

the melody on the chorus is actually one of the best on this album

the lyrics are cringy though

X0r4ZYd.gif

Top 5

 

1 Replay

2 Alice

3 ROM

4 Enigma

5 Sine 

 

I SPEAK THE TRUTH

Just now, Sugden said:

the melody on the chorus is actually one of the best on this album

the lyrics are cringy though

X0r4ZYd.gif

True, the melody is honestly one of the strongest. 

The lyrics aren't really that bad tbh, lbr she's had way worse especially on ARTPOP 

The song would have been totally fine with a better instrumental/production and without that...drop

 

X0r4ZYd.gif

 

You love the paparazzi, love the fame
Even though you know it causes me pain
I feel like I'm in a prison hell
Stick my hands through the steel bars and yell

 

UgKP8Bx.gif

1.Free Woman

2.Rain On Me

3.Enigma

4.Replay

5.Babylon

6.911

7.Sour Candy

8.Stupid Love

9.Alice

10.Plastic Doll

11.Fun Tonight

12.1000 Doves

13.Sine From Above Elton's dying duck noise ******* ruined it.

1000 Doves (Piano Version) is honestly one of the best songs she’s every written. The second verse alone. Tragic what she did to it on the standard version. 

I really love Chromatica, it’s her second best album to me. Happy birthday to this legend :heart:

1. Replay

2. Stupid Love

3. Enigma

4. 911

5. Babylon

6. Rain on me

7. Plastic Doll

8. Love me right

9. 1000 doves

10. Malice

11. Free Woman

12. Sour candy 

13. Fun Tonight

14. Sinus from above 

 

X0r4ZYd.gif

 

53 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

 

Be! Free!

 

ATTENTION!!! I love GodGa.

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Not many people know this is the so called BloodPop version of Free Woman. This was presented to Klahr in this form and then he changed it to the album version. 

1 minute ago, anklebiterrs said:

I really love Chromatica, it’s her second best album to me. Happy birthday to this legend :heart:

Yeah, it’s such a great album.

57 minutes ago, Sugden said:

kate bush charting on spotify 200 and gaga not

a true reverse warholian experience

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

With what song?

Top5 

Sour Candy

911

Rain On Me

Stupid Love

Replay 

 

:gaygacat5:

1 minute ago, Moella said:

 

 

2. Stupid Love

 

4. 911

5. Babylon

6. Rain on me

 

 

X0r4ZYd.gif

 

Excuse me?

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Not many people know this is the so called BloodPop version of Free Woman. This was presented to Klahr in this form and then he changed it to the album version. 

Yeah its one of the few good things BloodPop did tbh.

 

Axwell and Klahr are not seeing heaven for what they did to this HEAVENLY demo.

6 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

 

Axwell and Klahr are not seeing heaven for what they did to this HEAVENLY demo.

Agreed.

Replay

Enigma 

Alice 

Rain On Me 

Sour Candy 

Babylon

911 

1000 Doves

Plastic Doll 

Sine From Above 

Fun Tonight 

Free Woman

Stupid Love 


fbgwpsO.gif

12 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Excuse me?

I really love this song it was my most streamed song in 2020 and 2021 :rip:

Just now, Moella said:

I really love this song it was my most streamed song in 2020 and 2021 :rip:

I mean I'm kinda a Stoopid Love apologist in a way although its like her 2nd worst single ever. It bops and I love the production.

 

but putting it above 911/ROM/Babylon is....

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

not this line on HMH's wiki page

 

Quote

So far, the track has performed moderately on international music charts

:dies:

29 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

With what song?

running up that hill it was used on stranger thing and went viral

38 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Happy birthday to the Replay drop :alexz:

One of the most godly moments in her entire discography :alexz:

1. Babylon

2. Alice

3. Replay

4. 911

5. Rain on Me

6. Stupid Love

7. Enigma

8. Plastic Doll

9. Fun Tonight

10. 1000 Doves

11. Sour Candy

12. Sine from Above

13. Incarcerated Woman


 

Honestly this album has no misses other than Festival Woman. The top 5 is all interchangeable if I’m being real. Love Me Right is such a good song! I’m not an Ally Maine fan particularly but LMR just does something for me. 
I think it’s my second favorite Gaga album? Idk ranking this was very hard because of how much I enjoy all of the songs - minus Chained Woman.

I won't tolerate hate for 1000 Doves on Chromatica's Birthday. 

7 minutes ago, Sugden said:

running up that hill it was used on stranger thing and went viral

Thank you.

 

Just now, BadMonster said:

Delusional to hope she might reveal the stage or announce openers or something cuz of the anniversary, right?

Yes :emofish:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.