Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, WildAmerican said:

 

 

 

well hello

 

:suburban:

:suburban:

 

Well, what now?

 

:eli: 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

 

 

 

well hello

 

:suburban:

Should we shake sis? How was the movie? 

 

:suburban:

Panned movie, incoming panned LG7 lead single. The hard year was really for us 

 

RXigIyf.gif?ex=66d980da&is=66d82f5a&hm=4

4 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

I really can't get over how gorgeous she looked on the red carpet. An elegant gothic look. One of my fave Gaga red carpet looks for sure. 

It really was such a collapse. The way her red carpets this year (for TCB and J:FAD) have been 3/3 absolute slayage. I feel like she's repeaking fashion wise and we are going to be in for a ride with LG7 (which - pinch me - is starting next month!).

2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

 

 

 

well hello

 

:suburban:

is the Folie à deux song, written, produced and performed by Lady Gaga real ? or is it a fake screen shot ? :WAP:

1 minute ago, Smarticle said:

Panned movie, incoming panned LG7 lead single. The hard year was really for us 

 

RXigIyf.gif?ex=66d980da&is=66d82f5a&hm=4

While she has a #1 song world wide right now 

1 minute ago, Vroom Vroom said:

While she has a #1 song world wide right now 

The OGH narratives are getting to me

 

RXigIyf.gif?ex=66d980da&is=66d82f5a&hm=4

it's hot and STANKY in Venice tonight I need to take a shower I'll be back (and I'm being v literal here)  :boat:

It seems the negatives are out of the way and we are winning again! 

5 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

 

 

 

well hello

 

:suburban:

I hope you enjoyed the film :gaycat5: now spill :suburban:

Just now, WildAmerican said:

it's hot and STANKY in Venice tonight I need to take a shower I'll be back (and I'm being v literal here)  :boat:

We're all waiting for your shaky review

 

RXigIyf.gif?ex=66d980da&is=66d82f5a&hm=4

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

it's hot and STANKY in Venice tonight I need to take a shower I'll be back (and I'm being v literal here)  :boat:

Not Carino going to Venice 

  • Popular Post

Went to Starbucks and overheard the baristas saying the company read the mixed reviews and might not do Jokerbucks like they did Shallowbucks. They're also saying the barista Gaga switched to might switch from her.

 

RXigIyf.gif?ex=66d980da&is=66d82f5a&hm=4

I love how we are joking since 

 

None of us actually care if it gets panned as long as our girl is praised. like oh well sorry todd


 

:ryan3:

Next GarGar movie better be about HER, leading, script written for HER.
We don't need any men using her star power.

RXigIyf.gif?ex=66d980da&is=66d82f5a&hm=4

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

I love how we are joking since 

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

None of us actually care if it gets panned as long as our girl is praised. like oh well sorry todd


 

:ryan3:

being the only standout in a film led by an Oscar winner oh Joaquin get off the floor

 

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I love how we are joking since 

 

 

  Hide contents

None of us actually care if it gets panned as long as our girl is praised. like oh well sorry todd


 

:ryan3:

Lowkey

 

:ryan3:

 

I just wanted Gags to cross $1 billion in career gross (she will) and maybe get an Oscar but she already has one. We just can't stop winning (unlike Todd and Joaquin). BLASTOISE.

 

:ryan3:

  • Popular Post

SooooOOOOOoooo....

 

I did get to go to the red carpet and I did see her in that STUNNA dress and headpiece in person, mama ate, tore, etc. people were screaming when she came out,it was v exciting :gaycat1:

3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

being the only standout in a film led by an Oscar winner oh Joaquin get off the floor

 

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

Miss Gaga always delivers 

 

Todd? well, looks like he shouldn't expect much

 

:ryan3:

 

Now if Gaga were getting panned, there would be no laughter in this thread :eli: that's when it gets serious 

I love actressga and appreciate her commitment to her roles but I hope moving forward she considers bulking up her acting resume with some smaller roles in ensemble films. Not every acting project has to require 6 months of research and method acting. I know Gaga will have a long, illustrious acting career but you don't always have to be the central (or near central) role.
 

I actually would live for to her do a small indie movie with a female director in the near future. Ideally as just a regular woman dealing with some conflict in life. 

Edited by SUNSET BLVD

3 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Next GarGar movie better be about HER, leading, script written for HER.
We don't need any men using her star power.

RXigIyf.gif?ex=66d980da&is=66d82f5a&hm=4

Excuse me please keep this strictly about GodGa and not the industry plant payola RnB queen that is HER

 

:clap3:i believe ha

 

 

Just finished watching #JokerFolieADeux at the #VeniceFilmFestival2024 and I have to say Lady Gaga gives the performance of a lifetime

 

 

.

Edited by DockDock

Just now, hausofbryan said:

Miss Gaga always delivers 

 

Todd? well, looks like he shouldn't expect much

 

:ryan3:

 

Now if Gaga were getting panned, there would be no laughter in this thread :eli: that's when it gets serious 

Gár always understands the assignment, the same cannot be said for The Hangover Part III director it seems

 

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.