Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I can't even imagine what the box office is gonna be like

 

 spacer.png

Hopefully the back-to-back misfires and Oscar loss (safe to assume :heart2:) make this Puta do more than 1 film every 3 years

spacer.png

 

I want her shooting a movie this Spring, another in the Winter, and a miniseries Summer 2026. All undeniable LEAD ROLES FÁD!

spacer.png

Just now, lisavanderpump said:

I can't even imagine what the box office is gonna be like

 

Just now, lisavanderpump said:

I can't even imagine what the box office is gonna be like

 

Just now, lisavanderpump said:

I can't even imagine what the box office is gonna be like

RXigIyf.gif?ex=66d980da&is=66d82f5a&hm=4

1 minute ago, lisavanderpump said:

I can't even imagine what the box office is gonna be like

 

 spacer.png

In China we trust

 

RXigIyf.gif?ex=66d980da&is=66d82f5a&hm=4

The way we're all going to switch when the opening weekend numbers blow past $100 million+

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

 

 

2 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

As long as her screen time above 35 mins she can still run for best actress 

 

RXigIyf.gif?ex=66d980da&is=66d82f5a&hm=4

good luck booking that best actress you speak of

 

RXigIyf.gif?ex=66d980da&is=66d82f5a&hm=4

Don't worry brother monsters, this is the REAL FACTS about J:FAD I heard it from real respectful sources trust me, don't believe the haters:

 

J:FAD has a rating of 152 on Metacritic! This is unprecedented. The servers weren't prepared for a movie to get a score over 100 so it's currently being displayed as 52. Warner Bros is consulting the CEO to figure out what to do next. J:FAD has the highest Metacritic score in history. Oldcuntgelina who? No one will ever break this record.

 

J:FAD WILL SLAY. Spread the word.

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, lisavanderpump said:

I can't even imagine what the box office is gonna be like

 

 spacer.png

 

1 minute ago, lisavanderpump said:

I can't even imagine what the box office is gonna be like

 

 spacer.png

 

1 minute ago, lisavanderpump said:

I can't even imagine what the box office is gonna be like

 

 spacer.png

But... can you imagine what the box office might be like?

 

RXigIyf.gif?ex=66d980da&is=66d82f5a&hm=4

 

So she is supporting. Might as well engrave the Oscar right now :gayoncecat2:

1 minute ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Hopefully the back-to-back misfires and Oscar loss (safe to assume :heart2:) make this Puta do more than 1 film every 3 years

spacer.png

You technically can't lose an Oscar if you aren't nominated

 

RXigIyf.gif?ex=66d980da&is=66d82f5a&hm=4  

3 minutes ago, lisavanderpump said:

I can't even imagine what the box office is gonna be like

 

 spacer.png

China liddos better get on it.  
 

spacer.png

Edited by FameIsForever

In terms of scope, imagination and approach, Folie à Deux achieves two remarkable things. It updates the movie musical, using the genre in an inspired way that shouldn't frighten fans who think they don't like them. It's also that rare sequel that meets – if not surpasses – the quality of its predecessor.

 

https://metro.co.uk/2024/09/04/genius-joker-folie-a-deux-succeeds-many-movies-failed-21548719/

 

4/5

 

Counts for RT. Not sure about MC.

 

RXigIyf.gif?ex=66d980da&is=66d82f5a&hm=4

1 minute ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Hopefully the back-to-back misfires and Oscar loss (safe to assume :heart2:) make this Puta do more than 1 film every 3 years

spacer.png

 

I want her shooting a movie this Spring, another in the Winter, and a miniseries Summer 2026. All undeniable LEAD ROLES FÁD!

spacer.png

so no lg7 tour? she would love that

11 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

I mean, I blamed her for Covid and global warming once :toofunny2:

and you weren't wrong!

 

:ryan3:

3 minutes ago, Bojana said:

my god when gays find a gif they don't stop, huh?

no negativity on this site, tank u. let's start using this to spread more posivitity. #kindnesspunk #bekind

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91tevyi3th8mfazt0s60

Had to check the Spotify Charts again to cope from this.. 

 

RXigIyf.gif?ex=66d980da&is=66d82f5a&hm=4

Wait yall really know nothing about movies if you think this is the worst case scenario. This movie is gonna make bank

6 minutes ago, FameIsForever said:

DWAS: smash

Joker: bomb

LG7: mega bomb

 

maybe its meant to be this way

 

spacer.png

FixedT 

1 minute ago, Darkgalord said:

TF/M : ASIB

BTW: House of Gucci 

ARTPOP : Joker FAD 

RXigIyf.gif?ex=66d980da&is=66d82f5a&hm=4

House of Gucci absolutely not BTW 

1 minute ago, Tiara said:

Don't worry brother monsters, this is the REAL FACTS about J:FAD I heard it from real respectful sources trust me, don't believe the haters:

 

J:FAD has a rating of 152 on Metacritic! This is unprecedented. The servers weren't prepared for a movie to get a score over 100 so it's currently being displayed as 52. Warner Bros is consulting the CEO to figure out what to do next. J:FAD has the highest Metacritic score in history. Oldcuntgelina who? No one will ever break this record.

 

J:FAD WILL SLAY. Spread the word.

 

spacer.png

HAGEJSOALSHSJKAOSLWOSOS :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

Just now, Darkgalord said:

BTW: House of Gucci 

RXigIyf.gif?ex=66d980da&is=66d82f5a&hm=4

Now you know House of Coochie doesn't come close to a magnum opus like Born This Way.

RXigIyf.gif?ex=66d980da&is=66d82f5a&hm=4

10 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

MTE

 

RXigIyf.gif?ex=66d980da&is=66d82f5a&hm=4

 

I spent $65 for the CD and Vinyl

RXigIyf.gif?ex=66d980da&is=66d82f5a&hm=4

 

23 minutes ago, Janet said:

Should I be cancelling my JFAD vinyl preorder?

 

spacer.png

omg? Where can I find it?

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.