Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Imma need it to get to 200 because 199

is an ugly number 

 

:clack:

Me too, I think she'll grow up until 220-230M playlist reach :clack:

I'll be so happy when this single outstreams entire Cowboy Carter album on spotify.

 

gretchen-maria-odete-brito-de-miranda.gi

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, Janet said:

I just joined the discord ddd where can I find more tea

I'm actually not even in the discord, I just saw they had posted that on GGD. :skull: 

DWAS playlist reach is still at 185M - the total reach is 199m, but that includes playlists it's no longer on like NMFs.

15 minutes ago, AlGreRithm said:

Taste only moved 1 spot to #8, it's peaking y'all!!! :suburban:

 

 

hang in there at the top DWAS. 

gretchen-maria-odete-brito-de-miranda.gi

meanwhile, PPP is breathing down DWAS' neck at #2. :dies: 

3 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

meanwhile, PPP is breathing down DWAS' neck at #2. :dies: 

Get a job stay away from her :clack:

 

gretchen-maria-odete-brito-de-miranda.gi

4 minutes ago, Bad News said:

oh wow, oh WOW :clap3:

 

  Hide contents

GVsyUNyagAAORYU?format=jpg&name=medium

 

GVsya06bQAAmec0?format=jpg&name=medium

 

GVsydUQXcAIWjh7?format=jpg&name=medium

 

I'm excited for Philippines and Indonesia. such huge markets for longevity. Billie is getting 800k+ and 700k+ daily from these 2 countries. Let's go DWAS! 

Well ladies, time for me to go to bed, knowing I won't - unlike everyday of the past week - wake up to the amazing news I woke up to :monkey:

 

Good Bye Monsters...Paws Up Forever.

 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Bad News said:

oh wow, oh WOW :clap3:

 

  Hide contents

GVsyUNyagAAORYU?format=jpg&name=medium

 

GVsya06bQAAmec0?format=jpg&name=medium

 

GVsydUQXcAIWjh7?format=jpg&name=medium

 

I'm excited for Philippines and Indonesia. such huge markets for longevity. Billie is getting 800k+ and 700k+ daily from these 2 countries. Let's go DWAS! 

DWAS could still go #1 later into September or around JFAD release.
Even if it doesn't it's a certified HIT.
BOAF also didn't hit #1 but it's a massive global smash.

Nope we're not settling for anything less than #1 :ducky:

Made my HACGa parents (68) listen to DWAS. They loved it. I've had to play it now 7 times at the pool, and they both watched the video twice. Lady Mars collecting the seniors and their streams. 
 

They're old, and prepared to Die With A Smile 

Spoiler

"Ooohhh she looks like Dolly Parton!"

"it sounds like the 70s"

"it reminds me of Sonny and Cher" 

"oh this deserves Grammys" 

"Bruno is shorter than Gaga?!"

 

:clack:

 

Edited by PMKARDASHIAN

DWAS has a very winter feel to it snuggled up by the fire while it's snowing outside so I feel like Gaga is going to ride off this until early next year. She always rides of one hit like Shallow, ROM and MR 

The way I'm not even worried about it losing #1 on AM since I expected it to peak at #21 anyway. It's inevitable that a rap bomb will kick it off any day now. 

 

:ryan3:

Miss Gaga needs to pull an Angelina on her dad and break all ties. 

IMG_3227.jpg?ex=66ca6a61&is=66c918e1&hm=

 

Confused by these pop ups (this is London btw) like, this is so Joker coded, but they're selling them as Die With a Smile pop-ups, and Die With a Smile isn't related to Joker? Or is it just pop up stores for both of their general merch across all eras? Confused. :skull: 

13 minutes ago, Jack! said:

IMG_3227.jpg?ex=66ca6a61&is=66c918e1&hm=

 

Confused by these pop ups (this is London btw) like, this is so Joker coded, but they're selling them as Die With a Smile pop-ups, and Die With a Smile isn't related to Joker? Or is it just pop up stores for both of their general merch across all eras? Confused. :skull: 

Are a bunch of TVs somehow Joker themed? :confused: I havent seen the first yet. 

18 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Are a bunch of TVs somehow Joker themed? :confused: I havent seen the first yet. 

Screenshot-2024-08-23-at-8-32-00-PM.png

I thought I was in the Taste thread for a minute after reading all the comments on the last few pages

 

bRxnQTp.gif

 

 

 

 

Is it normal for radios to not be playing a song constantly even though it's #1 everywhere? I'm confused as to why we can even go into sub power rotation :toofunny2:

Now who in this base is planting stories with DeuxMoi :gaycat3:

 

First that her and Michael were having orgies in Paris during the Olympics 

IMG-4371.jpg

 

And second, her recruiting Chappell for LG7

IMG-4372.jpg

 

Were getting closer and closer to "Bruno joins Lady Gaga in throuple" just in time for DWAS hitting #1 on the Hot 100

 

:jonny5:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.