Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

10 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

Apparently that's a picture of the Parisian pop-up store being prepared

 

GVr7lXbXQAApwYk?format=jpg&name=small

What???  When is it opening?  

 

Edit: It's in Marais, 52 Rue Charlot.  Maybe I'll go tomorrow :falcon:

Edited by Archetype

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Archetype said:

What???  When is it opening?  

11am local time tomorrow according to LGN!

2 minutes ago, Archetype said:

What???  When is it opening?  

 

Edit: It's in Marais, 52 Rue Charlot.  Maybe I'll go tomorrow :falcon:

11am local time 

Oh. Sabrina is having a Born This Way package?

 

:suburban: 

19 minutes ago, Jack! said:

Not looking to get dragged here but I actually really love Taste and the MV is easily her best this era, if not my favourite of the year so far, so I kind of want it to smash. :lakitu: I want DWAS to have its flowers too, of course. There's room for both.

As long as it's not the same room

 

:suburban:

On 8/22/2024 at 2:45 PM, Universo said:

24 hour update

3,878,632 (+817.923) :heart2:

24 Hour Update

 

4,827,492 (+948,860) :clap:

 

 

Taste will take over AM #1 very shortly, it's fun while it lasts. :chick3:

I wanted answers, so I went to ChatGPT with some questions. :suburban:

I asked.. when is Lady Gaga releasing her next album? :suburban: 

The response: 

 

Lady Gaga has been teasing her upcoming album, tentatively referred to as "LG7," but an official release date hasn't been announced yet. However, there are strong indications that it could drop soon, possibly before the end of 2024. This timing would align with the release of her upcoming movie Joker: Folie à Deux

 

me and OpenAI are 2024 truthers :suburban:

1 hour ago, Jack! said:

Not looking to get dragged here but I actually really love Taste and the MV is easily her best this era, if not my favourite of the year so far, so I kind of want it to smash. :lakitu: I want DWAS to have its flowers too, of course. There's room for both.

just don't stream it until tomorrow on Spotify and we get the Global #1

 

after that we don't care

 

:suburban:

22 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Taste will take over AM #1 very shortly, it's fun while it lasts.:chick3:

 

21 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Taste will take over AM #1 very shortly, it's fun while it lasts.:chick3:

 

17 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Taste will take over AM #1 very shortly, it's fun while it lasts.:chick3:

Would you say Taste will take over AM #1 very shortly?

Lord this fanbase is looking like Lady Gaga writing her pop songs in 2008.

 

Can't read my,

Can't read my,

No he can't read my

 

Taste will take over AM #1 very shortly

Taste will take over AM #1 very shortly

Taste will take over AM #1 very shortly

Anyone know when we get the official Hot 100 placement? Monday?

Yea, Taste is already everywhere, and the YT views are growing like crazy, we might lose the #1, but its okay since I don't think we were going #1 anyway.

2 minutes ago, Aden said:

Anyone know when we get the official Hot 100 placement? Monday?

Yup.

I just want the Spotify #1, H100 Top 3, and multi-platinum stability.

 

:gaygacat4:

 

And then we're off to Venice!

 

:date2:

1 hour ago, Janet said:

Will be checking out the Berlin popup when I visit next week :clack:

Let's queen out sister

 

Spoiler

Please don't bring monkeypox here :chick1:

 

4 minutes ago, Aden said:

Anyone know when we get the official Hot 100 placement? Monday?

Monday, around our regular countdown time

 

:suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.