Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

24 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

And the music video :rip: 

Its giving break up with your girlfriend mixed with blank space WOW very original :dies: and put jenny ortega? i dont even know her name :dies:

 

People stan anything these days :ahh:

 

And ofc back to streaming DWAS to give this queen her well deserved Spotify #1 :loki:

Exactly! The video is cute but it's all a bunch of gore we've all seen before. Nothing ground-breaking at all.

 

What are the chances of DWAS doing 10 million? Is it doable or am I reaching for the skies? #1 on TTH seems promising. Is the Sabrina album bomb really going to slow things down? I guess we'll find out tomorrow. 

 

 

9 minutes ago, Jack! said:

According to HeartOfCharcoal, LG7 has 17 songs confirmed atm by the way. :lakitu: 

I just joined the discord ddd where can I find more tea

4 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

you guys need to stop coping with the "idc if this doesn't go #1 it's a smash anyway :giraffe:" when you know daaaaaammmmnnnnnn well deep inside :clack: that it would annoy you if after all this success the track got this week it ends up peaking at #3 or #2. 

 

The song will go #1 at some point if the radio picks it up and the streams don't go south. Sabrina will probably be at the top this week or for two weeks max but that's it. Just don't gaslight yourself into believing you don't wish this song would be the number one. We're fans of a pop music titan after all, not an indie artist. Chart positions do matter still, and contribute a lot to her legacy.

 

Ofc, but I dont think it was going #1 even without Sabrina releasing her album. I'm following another forum with chart predictions and they are predicting ~320+ points for the Bar song and max ~280 points for DWAS.

 

So Sabrina going #1 is okay this week for me, as I'm expecting Gaga to take the #1 in 2 weeks from now.

4 minutes ago, TheHanyo said:

Would anyone be surprised if this was totally planned as a way for Gaga to give permission/cover to MAGA/Republicans to listen to her?

It's not planned... he's not a great person, or at least he doesn't share the same values as her daughter. He has given some terrible interviews in the past, and when likes were still visible on Twitter, he would like conspiracy theories about immigrants bringing drugs and diseases into the country. :rip:

13 minutes ago, Janet said:

No one buys CDs anymore. They would have sold way more 7" records if they had those available instead

But I'm talking about die hard stans. Your fave just released a comeback single, ofc you wanna have that CD. And the fact that Bruno's stans are including in that 997 figure :rip: 

1 minute ago, Hot Volcano said:

But I'm talking about die hard stans. Your fave just released a comeback single, ofc you wanna have that CD. And the fact that Bruno's stans are including in that 997 figure :rip: 

Being a die hard fan.. I wasn't prepared to drop £4 on a CD (plus £2.75 delivery) :suburban:
 

Again, if it was on vinyl, that's a different story and I'd have happily dropped £10+.  The CD market isn't as popular as vinyl

Saw couple of tiktoks of kids doing a  cover of DWAS and they're singing "say with a smile". Is "die" an explicit word now? :dies: 

32 minutes ago, Aden said:

It PAINS me how much Gaga has given to her father creatively (Speechles, Yoü and I, most of Joanne, etc.) given the kind of person he is :rip:

 

Obviously I know nothing about their personal relationship but something just tells me Gaga has a complicated relationship with her father

Yeah. She probably blocks his phone number on a regular basis.

 

Shes my sister in having dysfunctional families and trauma :heart: 

2 minutes ago, Janet said:

Being a die hard fan.. I wasn't prepared to drop £4 on a CD (plus £2.75 delivery) :suburban:
 

Again, if it was on vinyl, that's a different story and I'd have happily dropped £10+.  The CD market isn't as popular as vinyl

Its hard to spend $7 - $8 once every 2-3 years your fave releases a single?

 

moo.png

 

Find a better job sis.

Televised singing competitions and karaoke bars better put this song to WORK 

6 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

But I'm talking about die hard stans. Your fave just released a comeback single, ofc you wanna have that CD. And the fact that Bruno's stans are including in that 997 figure :rip: 

I don't even remember the last time we had an amazing pure sales. I guess we now have bigger priorities like buying condoms, lubes etc. We used to be very organized when it comes to buying Gaga's music, good old days. :sad: 

  • Popular Post

I ain't buying Gaga's lame ass CD singles. Let's be serious, gworls. I'm in my 30s with my own real life problems, I couldnt care less if she gets 997 or 1002 physical sales. That's probably the case for most of her stans. :deadbanana2:

Edited by hausofbryan

24 minutes ago, Jack! said:

According to HeartOfCharcoal, LG7 has 17 songs confirmed atm by the way. :lakitu: 

For a five year wait, it better be 17 at least :suburban:

4 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

For a five year wait, it better be a 37 double visual album at least :suburban:

I agrih

 

:suburban:

yeah that new Sabrina is huge. Already at 80k tiktok videos in less than 24 hrs. We f words just can't have anything. :dies: 

When is Kelly coming back? DWAS seems like perfect Kellyoke. 

Rauw Alejandro stanning Ga Ga in the comments of her latest post. Poor Benito and Rosalía :jonnycat:

 

@Universo

 

bRxnQTp.gif

Edited by The Witch

24 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

you guys need to stop coping with the "idc if this doesn't go #1 it's a smash anyway :giraffe:" when you know daaaaaammmmnnnnnn well deep inside :clack: that it would annoy you if after all this success the track got this week it ends up peaking at #3 or #2. 

 

The song will go #1 at some point if the radio picks it up and the streams don't go south. Sabrina will probably be at the top this week or for two weeks max but that's it. Just don't gaslight yourself into believing you don't wish this song would be the number one. We're fans of a pop music titan after all, not an indie artist. Chart positions do matter still, and contribute a lot to her legacy.

 

We're Lady Gaga fans. We know daaaaaaammmmmmmnnn well deep inside that a #2-peaking song in the US can be bigger and more impactful than entire discographies.

 

:clack:

16 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I ain't buying Gaga's lame ass CD singles. Let's be serious, gworls. I'm in my 30s with my own real life problems, I couldnt care less if she gets 997 or 1002 physical sales. That's probably the case for most of her stans. :deadbanana2:

This ***** is lucky we're all still rooting for her 15 years later. Not buying a $3 cd (that'll end up in landfill) isn't going to change that :suburban:

Some good news 

 

Spotify playlist reach 

199M (+14M)

 

:clack:

11 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

Some good news 

 

Spotify playlist reach 

199M (+14M)

 

:clack:

Imma need it to get to 200 because 199

is an ugly number 

 

:clack:

2 minutes ago, AlGreRithm said:

Taste only moved 1 spot to #8, it's peaking y'all!!! :suburban:

 

 

hang in there at the top DWAS. 

gretchen-maria-odete-brito-de-miranda.gi

Kukai's thread cursed that poor girl 

 

DWAS for #1 :WAP:

 

I hope DWAS pulls Shallow on iTunes chart run on AM US and blocks everyone for 10 weeks 

 

gretchen-maria-odete-brito-de-miranda.gi

11 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

Some good news 

 

Spotify playlist reach 

199M (+14M)

 

:clack:

Imma need it to get to 200 because 199

is an ugly number 

 

:clack:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.