Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The way I was being very mindful predicting top 30 only to end up with egg on my face don't end me like that godga

14 minutes ago, Velvet said:

 

 

bRxnQTp.gif

I'm SHAKING DWASGATRL.png

26 minutes ago, Velvet said:

 

 

bRxnQTp.gif

Is this accurate? I don't see Lifetimes at #15s:wan:

1 minute ago, FameIsForever said:

Is this accurate? I don't see Lifetimes at #15s:wan:

It's #15 in the Bubbling Under chart :skull:

58 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

0j1sgMV.gif

It's inevitable.

 

•She's part of the current Powerpop Girls that are dominating the charts and culture (Sabrina, Chappell and Charli).

•3rd single coming off from 2 back-to-back huge hits (Espresso, Please³)

•Released the same day with the album and is the opening track.

•A music video starring Bloody Mary - adjacent IT girl Jenna Ortega.

•Taylor's daughter.

 

We just gotta be patient that radio catches on and streams serves stability, but wherever DWAS peaks, it's already a hit.

:gaygacat3:

11 minutes ago, Yves said:

It's #15 in the Bubbling Under chart :skull:

The cackle here is that, that is the midweek chart prediction for next week. Are we sure Lifetimes is still gonna chart in the Bubbling Under in its 2nd week?

:suburban:

#3 debut :clap3:that will be gaga's 4th highest debut after: btw #1, teog #3, rom #1

I feel like beside the outstanding debut, this has a good shot at hitting #1 in the next few weeks :clap3:

14 minutes ago, babyforlife said:

#3 debut :clap3:that will be gaga's 4th highest debut after: btw #1, teog #3, rom #1

This will be Bruno Mars' highest debut for a single. #ThankYouGaga :eli:

Sabrina Carpenter will be pushing out a song with a video for her album release on Friday, so it's going to be tricky to get the #1 the following week.

But if we can stabilize it, that would be great.

I have a weird feeling today's update will be interesting 

1 hour ago, eclipsed said:

The way I was being very mindful predicting top 30 only to end up with egg on my face don't end me like that godga

!!!!! I literally expected CRICKETS. :deadbanana4:

6 minutes ago, cartierdelrey said:

I have a weird feeling today's update will be interesting 

It's gonna have a mild drop I think but it's still a win

Die with a Smile will be Lady Gaga's fourth top 5 single that she's gotten since her mainstream career passed the 10+ year mark. Quite an accomplishment methinks :clap3:

1 hour ago, Velvet said:

 

 

bRxnQTp.gif

 

That's a tough climb to reach the 300+ pts. :dies: Hopefully we'll get there someday. Come on Radio, let's go! :jonny: 

  • Author

The way we went from Top 15 to top 3, oh she's so winning…shakily! 

DWAS will have a new peak on streams. I don't think it'll drop on streams. It's not yet to peak. 

1 hour ago, Konril said:

Oh... Miss Sabrina Carpenter is releasing her 3rd single Taste (I love the teaser) during album release with a music video.

 

Looks like DWAS will have to take a backseat for the mean time.

:suburban:

Snipped looked like its been done hundred times before,boring,dull. 

:suburban:

Damn the gap between #2 and #3 is wider than I thought. :noparty: Was really hoping for a #2 debut so that Bad Romance could have some company. :weeps:

6 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

Damn the gap between #2 and #3 is wider than I thought. :noparty: Was really hoping for a #2 debut so that Bad Romance could have some company. :weeps:

Radio did us dirty sis. I fear #1 and #2 will be hovering for a couple weeks at 300+ points. I was initially optimistic we'd go #1 during our 2nd week, but we may need to be content with a #3 peak 

8 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

Damn the gap between #2 and #3 is wider than I thought. :noparty: Was really hoping for a #2 debut so that Bad Romance could have some company. :weeps:

Not you implying that DWAS will be stuck at #2

 

Vidqu-faceswap-ezgif-com-optimize.gif

 

 

The piano part of her next tour is going to be so long ☠️

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.