Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

28 minutes ago, cyberraga said:

 

y'all I don't think the Brazilian stan who got DWAS right was just a one time fluke :jonny:

 

They definitely have connections. They got the Looney Tunes scene in JFAD right a month ago. The Weeknd collab is looking more and more real at this point. 

what else was teased by them regarding JFAD/LG7

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Isn't LG7 slated for a 2025 release according to Variety? Not sure why she is teasing the black hair so far in advance. I'm here for it though. We've been needing a proper black hair era for sometime now. 

No, Variety deleted that entire section of the article a few hours after publication.  

YouTube and TikTok numbers for Tuesday have officially outdone Monday's numbers. Perched for tomorrow's Spotify & AM updates chile :duca:

1 minute ago, Edonis said:

what else was teased by them regarding JFAD/LG7

As far as I'm aware they've said that her and Abel did 5 songs but only 2 made the cut (I think one for each of their albums?) and the rest were given to other artists. And that LG7 is "very experimental" according to the label. The music video for the lead is supposedly inspired by the Japanese movie "Onibaba". 

Anyway 6.5m unfiltered on day 4 is insane. Over 1.5m more than debut numbers :jonny:

 

this tea about Janet Jackson possibly being on LG7 waiTttt

6 minutes ago, cyberraga said:

The music video for the lead is supposedly inspired by the Japanese movie "Onibaba". 

I hope she will not be accused of culture appropriation if that's true. In today's political climate it's very sensitive subject matter.

23 minutes ago, Bhumisah said:

Well! She looks very fit and snatched, with all the black hair and thing me thinks she is gearing up for LG7 lead soon 

more like gearing up for JFAD promo tour:lakitu:

2 minutes ago, GipJo said:

I hope she will not be accused of culture appropriation if that's true. In today's political climate it's very sensitive subject matter.

It's really just a horror/slasher movie. Maybe she will take elements from that and not the culture entirely.

1 minute ago, GipJo said:

I hope she will not be accused of culture appropriation if that's true. In today's political climate it's very sensitive subject matter.

I don't think Japanese ppl are that much sensitive the CA thing. Sometimes they even welcome blatant appropriations themselves. 

13 minutes ago, FameIsForever said:

 

this tea about Janet Jackson possibly being on LG7 waiTttt

oh?! legendary if true but I thought the weeknd is on the record? 

Edited by Edonis

13 minutes ago, GipJo said:

I hope she will not be accused of culture appropriation if that's true. In today's political climate it's very sensitive subject matter.

Well, they let Megan Thee Stallion slide with Mamushi. Gaga is generally sensible so I'm sure she honored the culture rather than exploited it 

17 minutes ago, FameIsForever said:

 

this tea about Janet Jackson possibly being on LG7 waiTttt

Wait so Abel is just a producer? I guess the collab is for his album if it's real? I was skeptical about this account but they've been right about everything so far.

18 minutes ago, FameIsForever said:

 

this tea about Janet Jackson possibly being on LG7 waiTttt

I mean, I'd LOVE for this all to be true but do we think it's legit? 

1 minute ago, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

I mean, I'd LOVE for this all to be true but do we think it's legit? 

The account hasn't mentioned Janet since that tweet hmm. I don't think Janet is involved just yet but I'm convinced about The Weeknd.

8 minutes ago, cyberraga said:

Wait so Abel is just a producer? I guess the collab is for his album if it's real? I was skeptical about this account but they've been right about everything so far.

In later tweets they said two songs made the cut most likely for her album and his album. 

Since I missed it, here's Gar's PROPER collab ranking: 


Rain On Me 
Just Dance 

Telephone 

Shallow

Do What U Want (R. Kelly version) 

Die With A Smile

Sweet Sounds of Heaven 

Starstruck

Music to My Eyes 

Sour Candy

Diggin My Grave 

Sine From Above 

Hey Girl

I Don't Know What Love Is 

Gimme Shelter (Live) 

I Want Your Love
Chillin

Hello Hello 

Video Phone 

Jewels N Drugs 

 

The way Diggin My Grave & up are all 9/10 & above 

 

spacer.png

23 hours ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Main sound

https://www.tiktok.com/music/Die-With-A-Smile-7403588534353528848

 

Day 1: 4k

Day 2: 9k (+5k)

Day 3: 14.3k (+5.3k)

Day 4: 22.8k (+8.5k)

 

Oh this is TAKING OFF :falcon: so many videos with 200k+ likes now

 

 

We have an organic GP smash in our hands y'all

 

 

 

Gaga's dance

https://www.tiktok.com/music/original-sound-7403591071600560926

 

Day 1: 783

Day 2: 2k (+1.2k)

Day 3: 3.3k (+1.3k)

 

An cherry on top, love that the "Gaga dance" is actually a thing now, she's so iconic :jonny5: 

 

She's been commenting on so many vids too

 

 

 

Nothing but positive comments everywhere. This is going to EXPLODE in the coming days.

 

giphy.gif

Main sound

https://www.tiktok.com/music/Die-With-A-Smile-7403588534353528848

 

Day 1: 4k

Day 2: 9k (+5k)

Day 3: 14.3k (+5.3k)

Day 4: 22.8k (+8.5k)

Day 5: 32.4k (+9.6k)

 

Gaga's dance

https://www.tiktok.com/music/original-sound-7403591071600560926

 

Day 1: 783

Day 2: 2k (+1.2k)

Day 3: 3.3k (+1.3k)

Day 4: 4.6k (+1.3k)

 

 

Main sound now growing faster. Surpassed yesterday's increase. Today's Spotify update should be good. Smash!

 

Sw1WcRu.thumb.gif.b9b5bf600fa381ec9c302b

 

 

YouTube | Die With A Smile MV

 

Day 1: 5.4M

Day 2: 8.7M (+3.3M)

Day 3: 11M (+2.3M)

Day 4: 13.1M (+2.1M)

Day 5: 15.4M (+2.3M)

 

Stable smash! 

 

#2 (-1) on Trending for Music in US [Taylor's new mv is #1]

 

Sw1WcRu.thumb.gif.b9b5bf600fa381ec9c302b, 

22 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Since I missed it, here's Gar's PROPER collab ranking: 

 

The way Diggin My Grave & up are all 9/10 & above 

Starstruck instantly transports me to 2008 like no other song, yet sounds fresher than the singles!

 

spacer.png

TikTok and YouTube smashing omggg. Let me go to bed so I can wake up and kii with y'all when the Spotify update comes out 

Collab ranking:gaycat2:

S

1 ROM

2 DWUW (with *.*****)

3 DWAS

4 Shallow

5 SFA

6 Just Dance

7 Telephone

 

A

8 IDKWLI

9 MTME

10 Don't Give Up

11 Sour Candy

12 Murder My Heart

13 SSOH

14 Diggin' My Grave

15 Hello Hello

16 The Greatest

 

B

17 Starstruck

18 Jewels N' Drugs

19 Hey Girl

20 Partynauseous

21 DWUW (with CA)

 

C

22 Video Phone

23 3-Way

24 Chillin'

25 Big Girl Now

 

Hell

26 Christmas Tree

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.