Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Sombre said:

we need to pull a Barbz/Swiftie campaign and buy multiple copies of the song. :jonny: we need a big monster account to organize it.

@Almighty Gaga Can we do it? :jonny: I'm ready to help

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

14 minutes ago, austriamonster said:

AM Austria:

 

29. Die With A Smile (+6) *new peak*

 

Finally rising here too :duca:

Is that you in your profile pic? I want a TASTE!:WAP:

 

OT: I love DWAS

The fact that we are freaking out because it's a RISING trend compared to the usual downward chart trajectory we are so accustomed to.  Whew, the chart trenches we just got out. :deadbanana4:

Very off topic but I truly wonder what Katy & Gaga's relationship is like now that Katy is cordial with Dr. Luke again. If I'm remembering correctly the Dr Luke case almost sent her to a psychotic breakdown so she must also be taking this personally :katie:

4 minutes ago, FameIsForever said:

Very off topic but I truly wonder what Katy & Gaga's relationship is like now that Katy is cordial with Dr. Luke again. If I'm remembering correctly the Dr Luke case almost sent her to a psychotic breakdown so she must also be taking this personally :katie:

They don't have a relationship. 

3 minutes ago, FameIsForever said:

Very off topic but I truly wonder what Katy & Gaga's relationship is like now that Katy is cordial with Dr. Luke again. If I'm remembering correctly the Dr Luke case almost sent her to a psychotic breakdown so she must also be taking this personally :katie:

Ultimately they're both people I've never met and don't know I exist so it's none of my business regardless. I can't imagine Gaga being too happy about her decision to work with him again though. 

Now that this is smashing I just want to say that the cover is really ugly from a graphic design perspective and kind of ruins a cool picture. They should have left it textless. 

6 minutes ago, FameIsForever said:

Very off topic but I truly wonder what Katy & Gaga's relationship is like now that Katy is cordial with Dr. Luke again. If I'm remembering correctly the Dr Luke case almost sent her to a psychotic breakdown so she must also be taking this personally :katie:

Gaga is indifferent about her is the vibes I'm getting. She just said they're good friends then because of the whole court text thing. Gaga might be indifferent about her now, she has pasted her 20s when she cared about these stuffs, when she was frustrated by her.

 

OT: DWAS the smashery that you are:1stplace:

5 minutes ago, Konril said:

 

In case you missed it. :eli:

-342 :deadbanana2:

Edited by itsnotaegg

OK BUT WE NEED THEM TO DO SOMETHING TO PUSH THIS! 

 

Crash the DNC, push Kamala off the stage and start singing.

36 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

Is that you in your profile pic? I want a TASTE!:WAP:

 

OT: I love DWAS

Yep, that's me :-*

17 minutes ago, itsnotaegg said:

-342 :deadbanana2:

Should've been convertible for some WPs/ban :soda:

When Gaga storms the Venice red carpet in 2 weeks time for the JOKER 2 premiere…

 

1. Delivering another critical acclaimed performance 

2. Simultaneously having the #1 song on the Hot 100

3. Creating the 2024 version of this — but with jet black hair

tumblr_ped8azPgGQ1r8j1j3o6_540.gif
 

LADY GAGA. Her MIND.


:jonny5:

9 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

When Gaga storms the Venice red carpet in 2 weeks time for the JOKER 2 premiere…

 

1. Delivering another critical acclaimed performance 

2. Simultaneously having the #1 song on the Hot 100

3. Creating the 2024 version of this — but with jet black hair

tumblr_ped8azPgGQ1r8j1j3o6_540.gif
 

LADY GAGA. Her MIND.


:jonny5:

Dz1NSTGV4AEXwfd.jpg

1 minute ago, charot said:

CT9F.gif

 

ohhhh lets ******* goooooooooooooooo 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.