Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

C0-F4-E6-A3-2416-41-A8-8-FC0-DFF950-E883
 

Her 3rd Best Pop Duo GRAMMY incoming 

"Should your fave collaborate with Gaga for a Grammy?"

#ThankYouGaga

 

:jonny5:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Godga ruining post malone's album release week taking his #1s out 

 

Ooh godga i love you 

:WAP:

3 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

 

SHE IS THE MOMENT!

Everybody wants to wake up to the news I woke up to

spacer.png

oh mother gaga the way you keep winning

The fact this song is doing so well on AM of all places :deadbanana4: like people are truly loving this song 

Birds of a feather seems more like a global smash compared to dwas as of now. In a possible scenario in Q4 i believe dwas cant take it down for possible chart battle. 

She experienced an increase on Spotify across all the large international markets on the Artist's chart.

 

Brazil: #88 (+30)

Philippines: #36 (+6)

Australia: #30 (+1)

United Kingdom: #33 (+4)

Malaysia: #18 (+9)

Italy: #92 (+3)

Vietnam: #62 (+18)


It's definitely looking like a 5M+ update. My original prediction was 4.8M - 5.5M, but it's very possible it even outdid 5.5M on Monday.

POP adds today! DWAS being #1 on AM will help with adds a lot! :WAP:

  • Author
  • Popular Post

Every Liddos wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. Every Liddos. I was preparing my coffee, turning on wi-fi and the first thing I read is: "DWAS SHAKES AM US - Reaches #1". I blinked my eyes countless times and I went on Twitter just to see more and more posts about it. I couldn't believe it. My Lady Gaga Slayage dream was starting and there I was at 8AM sitting in my kitchen looking at the screen of my iPhone.

I know this may sound a bit too much but… Yes. Tears started falling from my eyes and they wouldn't stop.

11 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Idk it feels a bit weird because it's #1 on AM and not on Spotify yet :skull: shouldnt pop songs be doing better on Spotify compared to AM? :skull:

It's much harder to reach #1 on Apple Music, so this is bigger. 
 

They need to push hard though bc #1 is in reach. 

  • Author
Just now, Badgalbriel said:

I JUST WOKE UP WHAT HAPPENED 

LG7 SURPRISE RELEASE!!!!

3 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

I JUST WOKE UP WHAT HAPPENED 

#1 Apple Music US

#3 Global AM

Song aiming for a top 3 BBH100

Rising on Spotify, expecting a +5M update.

She's rising on Spotify Artist charts too.

No Sarah Tanno.

OGH Kukai reached +300 dislikes and -1050 reputation. 

Edited by PlERRE

Just now, Phoenixstar said:

LG7 SURPRISE RELEASE!!!!

An AM #1?? HELLOOOO AHHHHH

1 minute ago, PlERRE said:

 

OGH Kukai reached +300 dislikes and -1050 reputation. 

Love that you included that part :dies:

OH we starting with this narrative?? i am so ready for our own fabricated Buzz:eli:

13 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Idk it feels a bit weird because it's #1 on AM and not on Spotify yet :skull: shouldnt pop songs be doing better on Spotify compared to AM? :skull:

It will rise slowly, the song was already on some of the biggest AM playlists including being at the top other genre playlists like R&B :fan:

 

They've just added DWAS to more big playlists on Spotify. If all goes well, the number should increase in the next coming days.

Is it crazy of me to say it still hasn't peaked yet on TikTok. I believe it's just getting started. There's somewhat of a "learning curve" whenever a trend develops, when people first start rushing to participate and it takes a minute for their videos to blow up. 

The way I was fuming when Bruno (as Silk Sonic) beat Gaga/Tony for Record of the Year at the 2022 Grammys but fast forward to now and I'm trying to manifest him winning again :rip: yet another reverse warholian expedition :skull:

1 minute ago, Zaram said:

Love that you included that part :dies:

I need the guy that printed atrl threads to print that one :ahh:

Imagine it having certain girly's aggressive radio payola :cupid: 

 

But we love an organic hit and it will surely serve longevity.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.