Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Hopefully it'll re-enters next week after it drops of the H100 this Monday. Lettuce pray it gets a Top 40 peak or something. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

 

Not this coming on friday to overshadow Gaga

Is top gun a violent movie? I know it's about army and stuff but is there violence and guns and that type of things? 

24 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

The fact that the biggest playlist it's been added to in the past week is Billboard's Hot 100 playlist (2M) and the playlist reach of all the playlists Spotify themselves has added it to over the past week add up to only 815K. :skull: This is giving me Million Reasons all over again. :rip:

My only hope is that they are gonna add the song when the movie drops. If not, the lack of adds really makes no sense.:noparty: Anyone remembers if Shallow or any other ASIB songs were playlisted better after the movie release? I don't really remember how the playlisting happened back then.

Edited by Artur

2 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

Is top gun a violent movie? I know it's about army and stuff but is there violence and guns and that type of things? 

“Top Gun” is just the nickname of the program for highly skilled jet pilots, which is what the movie revolves around while also mixed with a romance story 

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

My only hope is that they are gonna add the song when the movie drops. if not, the lack of adds really makes no sense.:noparty: Anyone remembers if Shallow or any other ASIB songs were playlisted better after the movie release? I don't really remember how the playlisting happened back then.

It looks like Shallow wasn't added to TTH until the movie came out, so I guess that's good news cuz it means the same might happen this time?

 

 

Not sure about it's playlisting outside of TTH though.

4 minutes ago, GodControl said:

I like this singer. She reminds me of Madonna, the Queen of Pop.

 

Please stream "Hold My Hand" and "Frozen on Fire," my Little Monsters.

Who is this guy? :gaycat3:

 

GodControl

Edited by Artur

13 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

It looks like Shallow wasn't added to TTH until the movie came out, so I guess that's good news cuz it means the same might happen this time?

 

 

Not sure about it's playlisting outside of TTH though.

Ughhhh :duca: Pop don't give me hope!

1 minute ago, GodControl said:

Father Mike Schmitz.

I know it's wrong but, damn. :WAP:

Edited by Artur

Just now, Artur said:

I know it's wrong but, damn. :WAP:

Let me get on my knees for I have sinned 

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Let me get on my knees for I have sinned 

This hell is better with you! We're burning up together, baby, that makes two. 

33 minutes ago, Artur said:

KISS LA just added HMH :jonny2:

she is coming :gaygacat5:

 

Is there any reason she isn’t attending the premieres? She has the main song of the movie :deadbanana: they NY premiere was last night. 

2 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Is there any reason she isn’t attending the premieres? She has the main song of the movie :deadbanana: they NY premiere was last night. 

Busy on the Meth Labs relaunch prep, no doubt. :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, Artur said:

I know it's wrong but, damn. :WAP:

It's like, I just love a cowboy, you know
I'm just like, I just, I know it's bad, but I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!
 

 

14 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Is there any reason she isn’t attending the premieres? She has the main song of the movie :deadbanana: they NY premiere was last night. 

Probably rehearsing for her upcoming world tour 

21 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Is there any reason she isn’t attending the premieres? She has the main song of the movie :deadbanana: they NY premiere was last night. 

She's busy rehearsing for the Chrome-of-attic Bowl tour :eli:

What are you guys gonna do when this doesn't get add to TTH this Friday? Because I'm like 100% sure it won't. :chick3:

1 hour ago, Artur said:

KISS LA just added HMH :jonny2:

They always add and NEVER hardly play her so don't get heart palpitation gays :gaycat5: this song aint going nowhere on the charts. :gaycat6:

Edited by IBeMe

5 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

What are you guys gonna do when this doesn't get add to TTH this Friday? Because I'm like 100% sure it won't. :chick3:

We're gonna keep doing what we did so far, ignoring the song and its chart performance

 

Father-mike-1024x1024.thumb.jpg.6a08b783

 

I actually streamed it 9 times today so don't come for me

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.