Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Maybe, HMH will get an increase tomorrow on Spotify since TG has been released in some countries today. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

27 minutes ago, DiamondHoe said:

Is HMH still giving BOMB or...? 

 

 

We will give it 2 more weeks to pick up and then if it doesnt it'd be a capital BOMB sadly

M8BPm9F.thumb.gif.ab89cdf6280a8a90f8ddbb

I will never shup up about the second drop in the Replay remix. NEVER. The mix of hyperpop and rock makes me quiver a bit. :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

Spare LG7 main sound maam? :giraffe:

Just now, TheFameMonster said:

I will never shup up about the second drop in the Replay remix. NEVER. The mix of hyperpop and rock makes me quiver a bit. :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

Spare LG7 main sound maam? :giraffe:

I need everyone to quote me and agree, yes :giraffe:

10 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

What are you guys gonna do when this doesn't get add to TTH this Friday? Because I'm like 100% sure it won't. :chick3:

In the great tradition of the base, I will blame Sarah Tanno. 

Some days I just wanna open Spotify and stream Do What U Want with R Kelly.

 

*shakes fist*

 

MMZEM7e.gif

11 minutes ago, TheFameMonster said:

I will never shup up about the second drop in the Replay remix. NEVER. The mix of hyperpop and rock makes me quiver a bit. :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

Spare LG7 main sound maam? :giraffe:

her best sing since btw days

11 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Some days I just wanna open Spotify and stream Do What U Want with R Kelly.

her best sing since btw days

saw TG like 20 hours ago and it was so wholesome:bird:
HMH was playing at the end while Maverick (Tom) flew a plane with LG written over it:gaygacat4:

1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

I hope she performs that excellent song and studio version at the traumatica ball

 

Keep IT

Spotify Italy

#198 HMH (Re)

 

Spotify Netherlands

#183 (+3)

 

Spotify Sweden

#140 (+3)

 

Spotify Switzerland

#159 (+23)

 

7b5f19a97bcd5bacc420fb28f6890dcb_w200.gi

2 hours ago, TheFameMonster said:

I will never shup up about the second drop in the Replay remix. NEVER. The mix of hyperpop and rock makes me quiver a bit. :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

Spare LG7 main sound maam? :giraffe:

a moment most pleasing to ME! :jonny2:

Quote

Today, France, Belgium, Egypt, Iceland, Indonesia, Italy, Norway, Philippines, Sweden and Switzerland are taking off.

 

On Thursday, the following countries open Top Gun 2: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Israel, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Middle East, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Portugal, Serbia and Montenegro, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Thailand, Trinidad, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay and Venezuela.

 

Meanwhile, Bulgaria, Estonia, India, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, UK and Vietnam are going Friday.

Global release schedule: https://deadline.com/2022/05/top-gun-maverick-box-office-opening-1235032240

 

 :giraffe:

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

Some days I just wanna open Spotify and stream Do What U Want with R Kelly.

 

*shakes fist*

 

MMZEM7e.gif

You can always listen to Do What U Want featuring the university singer.

 

MMZEM7e.gif

2 hours ago, TheFameMonster said:

I will never shup up about the second drop in the Replay remix. NEVER. The mix of hyperpop and rock makes me quiver a bit. :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

Spare LG7 main sound maam? :giraffe:

This was an absolute COLLAPSE.

 

:wanda:

3 hours ago, DiamondHoe said:

Is HMH still giving BOMB or...? 

 

 

It’s too early to tell if the song will be a certified bomb. I’d say we should give it two more weeks to see if it will peak higher. I think the song has potential to become a decent semi moderate hit. Not a smash nor a flop. I doubt the song will be a massive smash though. Success stans like to set themselves up.

HMH already outpeaked the recent attempts by Beyonce, Taylor, and Katy, so it's officially not a bomb. :duca: 

3 hours ago, DiamondHoe said:

Is HMH still giving BOMB or...? 

 

 

100% yes. 

1 hour ago, DonnieDarko said:

I wondered where have u been lol

Hey icon 

6 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

HMH already outpeaked the recent attempts by Beyonce, Taylor, and Katy, so it's officially not a bomb. :duca: 

I doubt Beyoncé and Taylor fans are losing sleep over this when their faves are immensely successful. Can’t speak for Katy’s stans since their fave has been serving bomb after bomb for more than half a decade now. 

TopGun: Maverick so far has a 4.2 on letterboxd, for reference ASIB has 3.6, and HOGCHI a 3

588f0abd7bd3f_2.thumb.jpg.0bfd2f5b566ad2

3 hours ago, TheFameMonster said:

I will never shup up about the second drop in the Replay remix. NEVER. The mix of hyperpop and rock makes me quiver a bit. :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

Spare LG7 main sound maam? :giraffe:

This should definitely be LG7's sound but Gar is too afraid to be iconic nowadays

 

7b5f19a97bcd5bacc420fb28f6890dcb_w200.gi

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.