Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Katy's situation is not bad just for the flop chart performance itself but for how she managed to achieved that result with desperately going back to work with a rapist in order to score a hit, the result being a mediocre overdone production ironically being about women empowerment with the video looking like a parody of such important theme instead with no redemption artistic qualities, not to mention the other problematic associations with brands like Balenciaga as cherry on top.
 

Even if Gaga underperform charts wise with the next era, who cares at this point of her career, she won't in that vile way and without dignity or self awareness, that it's the big difference between the two.

Agreed. I personally don't think LG7 will flop or underperform but even if it does, she'll still be respected for following through with her creative vision and not shamelessly chasing her Fame Monster days.

 

Cowboy Carter has actually been underperforming but no one is dragging Beyoncé because she's evolved musically in such dramatic and interesting ways.

 

Every artist always wants to smash in some way, including Gaga, but I hope (and I'm faithful) that moving forward she'll prioritize vision above all.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Honestly I don't care about this Katy's flop, but at least I'm glad that I don't have to deal with people in here saying how the others execute things better the upcoming weeks given I was already reading that about Katy's visuals in relation to 'Chromatica' days ago. 

  • Popular Post

seeing professional publications (rightfully) keep their foot on Katy's neck for running to Luke is more proof that RATchy needs to get fired immediately 

 

he should've been gone a decade ago but there's still time to do the right thing

I agree with some of the stuff you guys been saying I think at this point the rollout is more important than the music. As long as Gaga has a good vision and works hard on the music. The music will be fine I already like the concept what we suspect too be rock/dark pop for LG7. I mean even Taylor released a mediocre album but her rollout is amazing which is why she continue to be #1 with a terrible album for weeks now. 

So she's been silent for two weeks, the rumored Rolling Stones concert appearance didn't end up happening, it's getting closer and closer to Venice…

 

Do you guys think this is finally the week for some movement/announcement? I've been saying if nothing happens by this Thursday then I genuinely have no idea what they're planning.

14 minutes ago, slobro said:

Fun fact: Taylor released 8 albums since Chromatica

 

OKU0QzX.gif

Half of those are re-recordings….. but 4 albums is a pretty big number too 

I think she'll be radio silent until the olympics. 

12 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Half of those are re-recordings….. but 4 albums is a pretty big number too 

Technically 5 if you count TTPD + The Anthology as two separate works 

 

spacer.png

Another reason (out of many) that I'm excited for LG7 is that we'll get to see what imagery/sound is going to be popular over the next few years :eli: 

11 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

The amount of videos I've seen on TikTok comparing Woman's World to SL. 

:deadbanana:

 

Time to expand the Chromatica impact section on Wikipedia methinks :ryan3:

The way we all put our hopes into 26 different failed things and now it's Paris in August. 
 

:suburban:

11 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

The way we all put our hopes into 26 different failed things and now it's Paris in August. 
 

:suburban:

And trust nothing will happen in August either :suburban:

8 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

And trust nothing will happen in August either :suburban:

We can at least bet on another countdown 

 

:suburban:

9 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

And trust nothing will happen in August either :suburban:

We've got Venice on the 28th, at least we know that...

we have Emmy nominations this week and Venice announcement next so things will start to pick up :suburban:

7 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

we have Emmy nominations this week and Venice announcement next so things will start to pick up :suburban:

I forgot the Emmy noms are in 3 days :skull: ever since February 2022 awards season countdowns make me more nervous than they should but here's to hoping it goes well :suburban:

6 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

I forgot the Emmy noms are in 3 days :skull: ever since February 2022 awards season countdowns make me more nervous than they should but here's to hoping it goes well :suburban:

honey we got a big storm coming the next 6months re awards season :suburban:

 

 

Just rewatched the Joker 2 trailer, and if the 2nd trailer and actual movie keep up this level of quality, then we're really in for something spectacular in October. Everything just looks correct. It really speaks to her talent that she could pull a role like this :gaygacat4:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.