Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Damn it's really bad for Katy :rip:

Edited by franminervini

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, franminervini said:

Damn it's really bad for Katy :rip:

 

 

 

These Olympic rumors sounds very promising :duca: she is really coming with her magnum opus me thinks 


spacer.png

Lowkey scared for Gar seeing how Katy is doing rn ngl :biblionny:

27 minutes ago, franminervini said:

Damn it's really bad for Katy :rip:

Yeah it's something I have never seen in pop music culture. And I kinda feel sorry for this woman, well she is obviously not too intelligent(or it's the persona she's playing) but she has some good heritage

16 minutes ago, Extinctkid said:

Lowkey scared for Gar seeing how Katy is doing rn ngl :biblionny:

Come on, whatever Gaga releases it won't be as bad as ww. Based on the snippet itself I can say it'll be her best body of work. Plus GP loves Gaga and is aware of her great talent. 

7 hours ago, Kanes said:

sis you're obligated to stream at least once

i did my duty a while back

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

i saw panned reviews in this base on release day so i opted to not listen to a 6 minute+ rock song

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

I vaguely remember someone from Interscope saying they wanted Gaga's next album roll out to be similar to Billie's? Does anyone remember that?

 

If that is true, I wonder if they meant that they want Gaga to have a What Was I Made For moment with JFAD and then release LG7 the following year 

Guys I believe she will perform at Olympics. Remember that?
 

https://www.independent.co.uk/games/olympic-opening-nintendo-lady-gaga-b1892949.html

 

more and more people involved in this started to follow her. 

40 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

akhilliesheel-katyschromatica.gif

And stop making enemies. The obsession with Swifties on GGD and Twitter is so exhausting :dies:

5 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Guys I believe she will perform at Olympics. Remember that?
 

https://www.independent.co.uk/games/olympic-opening-nintendo-lady-gaga-b1892949.html

 

more and more people involved in this started to follow her. 

GlobalGa :jonnycat:

2 hours ago, Sannie said:

This is s sdfdsjhds The narrative around Gaga "coming back to save pop" is so big right now. And mind you, this guy didn't even have nice things to say about BTW or Stupid Love.

 

 

To be fair, he did like Stupid Love, he only made a bad comment for the lyrics, which, I mean, fair.

And I have a feeling he's more or less changed his mind about Born This Way - the production is unarguably still sounding fresh and it's cultural significance definitely adds to the appeal.

Let's start bounding with the swifties in this thread. :gaylorcat2::gaygacat9:

 

 

 

 

the bar is in hell but no shade to gaga she always finds some way to flop

 

:suburban:

Just now, Young In Love said:

omg if Gaga really comes to Paris in August i'll die :jonny:

She will 

7 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

She will 

and will perform Come to Mama or Imagine again :monkey:

1 minute ago, Young In Love said:

and will perform Come to Mama or Imagine again :monkey:

Maybe this one single time Bobby will move his lazy ass and make her perform a new single ? We can only dream…

36 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I vaguely remember someone from Interscope saying they wanted Gaga's next album roll out to be similar to Billie's? Does anyone remember that?

 

If that is true, I wonder if they meant that they want Gaga to have a What Was I Made For moment with JFAD and then release LG7 the following year 

:skull:

26 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

What if lead in aug and album with the movie? :deadbanana2:

Tha movie will have its soundtrack album.. so yeah no

1 hour ago, Smarticle said:

i saw panned reviews in this base on release day so i opted to not listen to a 6 minute+ rock song

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

that's no excuse

go stream girl

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

At this point I'm caring less and less about when she releases and more about the rollout being executed well whenever it happens. Like I know I'll like LG7 (especially given the direction she's teased) but she deserves a flawless rollout, especially after what happened last time. I hope her teams feels similarly. 

Katy's situation is not bad just for the flop chart performance itself but for how she managed to achieved that result with desperately going back to work with a rapist in order to score a hit, the result being a mediocre overdone production ironically being about women empowerment with the video looking like a parody of such important theme instead with no redemption artistic qualities, not to mention the other problematic associations with brands like Balenciaga as cherry on top.
 

Even if Gaga underperform charts wise with the next era, who cares at this point of her career, she won't in that vile way and without dignity or self awareness, that it's the big difference between the two.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.