Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

 

ooo gurl like i said previously I mentally checked out of the Joanne era 

 

But in retrospect, I had a lot going on in my personal life and didn't even have a credit card to my name, so it was already a given I wouldn't attend. 

 

d6MFU84.gif

Just now, SmittenCake said:

ooo gurl like i said previously I mentally checked out of the Joanne era 

 

d6MFU84.gif

Don't worry. You are not alone for I too was checked out on that era.

 

If I check my Last.FM, the last time I played Joanne album was... December 25, 2020

 

COVID Christmas was indeed rough huh that I played Joanne.

d6MFU84.gif

17 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

hmmm whats the general consensus on the outfits for this tour?

 

 

gg-jt.jpg

IMG_2037.JPG

 

 

hmm these outfits look kinda too conservative. Why did she cover up so much? was she also visiting Islam? 

 

 

zach-campbell-stan-twitter.gif

 

 

Stupid ass comment. :deadbanana: 

 

They're nothing special but I think they fit the overall theme and vibe of the tour and album.

43 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

hope they confirm Venice soon I'm getting uneasy, as Ms @WildAmerican said if it doesn't premiere at a festival it's probably bad UsoYifr.png

:suburban:

Spoiler

i'm almost 100% sure it will be at Venice, but knowing our luck :eli:

 

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

11 hours until the surprise release 

 

:gaycat:

You're counting down to Jojo Siwa alboom? 

I was thinking to myself the other day

 

What if she had not ascended to become the critically acclaimed actress, perpetually in demand and recognized as one of the highest-paid musician-actresses in the industry? What if she had not achieved the status of a beloved Hollywood icon, adored by and respected by her peers?

 

maybe she would still be wearing gag-worthy platinum blonde wigs, performing in theaters, permanent judge on Drag Race and releasing cute videos/projects on Youtube...:suburban:

 

 

 

7 minutes ago, Konril said:

Don't worry. You are not alone for I too was checked out on that era.

 

If I check my Last.FM, the last time I played Joanne album was... December 25, 2020

 

COVID Christmas was indeed rough huh that I played Joanne.

d6MFU84.gif

let it be the last time

 

d6MFU84.gif

2 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Stupid ass comment. :deadbanana: 

 

They're nothing special but I think they fit the overall theme and vibe of the tour and album.

ARTPOP ball tour = also nothing special but fit the theme. Chromatica ball, however, fit the theme and were my personal outfits shes worn.

 

jzG68bS.gif

 

I guess nothing will top TMB tour tho

 

88cc43aae9459bcbef8d19c3e6d26ce516c68fcc

 

hq720.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEhCK4FEIIDSFryq4qpAx

 

so blessed to have attended at least 1 tour date. and i still have my tickets :jonnycat:

jopanned tour was all time low in terms of performance abilities pls :suburban: girl couldn't move. great vocals beautiful vocals

10 minutes ago, Chaos Angel said:

Tbh he also follows drag queens and niche pop stars I'm pretty sure he probably followed them a long time ago as a fan 

2 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

How yall find the energy to discuss old tours 

:suburban:

Should we discuss LG7 not being released? Thoughts on Stupid Love?

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Tiara said:

Should we discuss LG7 not being released? Thoughts on Stupid Love?

spacer.png

Perhaps we should take the example from our mom

:suburban:

5 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

How yall find the energy to discuss old tours 

:suburban:

We are used to it methinks. 
 

I just realized something, she's been preparing us for this moment of silence since the break between TFM and BTW :clownny:

9 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

How yall find the energy to discuss old tours 

:suburban:

are we supposed to be tired from her current era? :suburban:

OMG THEY HAVE THE MOON IN THEIR POST TOO!!! LG7 DEBUTS AT THE OLYMPICS!!! 

5 minutes ago, Kimi said:

are we supposed to be tired from her current era? :suburban:

You mean you don't find her current era of silence tiring :suburban:

We went from single in February to maybe she'll sing in August 

Edited by TedLasso

Some of the Joanne tour looks...

 

Great vocals, beautiful vocals indeed 

 

 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Edited by BunnyIsARider

And don't they usually get artists from the next host country to perform at the closing ceremony?
 

2028 LA Olympics + Gaga makes sense tbh

IMG-3593.jpg
IMG-3594.jpg

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.