Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

I thought we knew by now that Gaga is always AGES ahead of trends, making her projects seem critically panned, just to copies being made years later and be critically acclaimed. She's very avant- garde and nobody can take that away from her and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. 

Oh we been knew. What's surprising is how Katy went straight to Chromatica and didn't even try a stripped down/country/americana era, which ironically would have benefited her career the most.

 

Every single Gaga album sans ARTPOP has been forward-looking and well ahead of trends. We'll def be seeing LG7 spillover in like 2026/2027.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I mean if I were a recording artist I'd be looking at what Gaga's doing because it's usually indicative of what's to come. But if I were Gaga I'd get annoyed sometimes (and I would then channel that frustration by firing my choreographer :eli:) 

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, Aden said:

Oh we been knew. What's surprising is how Katy went straight to Chromatica and didn't even try a stripped down/country/americana era, which ironically would have benefited her career the most.

No shade to Katy, but she wouldn't be able to pull it off in the way that Gaga did. She could NEVER have her Million Reasons moment, not anymore. 

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, Aston Martin said:

I mean if I were a recording artist I'd be looking at what Gaga's doing because it's usually indicative of what's to come. But if I were Gaga I'd get annoyed sometimes (and I would then channel that frustration by firing my choreographer :eli:) 

I'd feel flattered tbh. It's amazing how she never got her ego inflated or shaded anyone (aside her feud with Katy in 2013) because of inspiration like a certain older artist. It shows you that she's in it for the art and inspiring others. 

Just now, Dear Reader said:

I'd feel flattered tbh. It's amazing how she never got her ego inflated or shaded anyone (aside her feud with Katy in 2013) because of inspiration like a certain older artist. It shows you that she's in it for the art and inspiring others. 

All true. I'm so glad she's not perpetuating the cycle of how some of her idols treated her. The world has enough negativity as it is :heart:

Just now, Daglazzo said:

I can say the same about me! But this time I listened and just couldn't believe it how obvious it is it literally deserves to be a thread 

I can't believe this is just a coincidence.

 

I still think that Katy or Capitol may be intentionally generating online discussions and potentially orchestrating the "Gaga vs Katy" narrative again to attract attention. :rip: 

 

I know it sounds crazy but... 

 

20 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Oh honey, I do have a job, thanks for asking. You're attacking me for no reason.

Did something happen to you today? If so, I'm sorry and I hope you feel better. I wish you the best.

Thanks for asking, to be fair it's not an easy day 🧡

 

How's your day going?

I understand that is a controversial opinion, but I personally think that SL is not as bad as some people suggest.

 

Yeah, it's not her best. Definitely not.

But it's a mid-cute fun song... :michael:

 

SL's video is, on the other hand, worse than the Samara tape from The Ring, and I cannot defend that in any way....

5 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Thanks for asking, to be fair it's not an easy day 🧡

 

How's your day going?

Come here, honey spacer.png

 

It will get better, stay strong :heart:

 

 

Edited by ToniGaga96

  • ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I understand that is a controversial opinion, but I personally think that SL is not as bad as some people suggest.

 

Yeah, it's not her best. Definitely not.

But it's a mid-cute fun song... :michael:

 

SL's video is, on the other hand, worse than the Samara tape from The Ring, and I cannot defend that in any way....

I usually shade Stupid Nose, but I actually have fun listening to it and rarely skip it. I loved it at the Chroma Ball 

6 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I understand that is a controversial opinion, but I personally think that SL is not as bad as some people suggest.

 

Yeah, it's not her best. Definitely not.

But it's a mid-cute fun song... :michael:

 

SL's video is, on the other hand, worse than the Samara tape from The Ring, and I cannot defend that in any way....

Agreed. It's one thing to call it a tank but a bad song? Nah, it's a fun little gem.

 

I actually don't even hate the video that much. I just love dragging her team and their bizarre ideas like recording whole comebacks on an iPhone.

 

G8lsTB8.gif

35 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

I'm glad that as a fanbase we can agree that stupid noise is one of her worst songs so we can safely drag the other girl

 

:ryan3:

@DonnieDarko drag ha sis

 

:ryan3:

Sometimes I wish Gaga would get competitive again and use a power move on Katy and put her back in her place. 

More Brazilian certs

 

Just Dance - Diamond
Telephone - Diamond
Million Reasons - Diamond
911 - Diamond
Marry The Night - 3x Platinum
La Vie En Rose - Platinum

  • Popular Post
2 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Sometimes I wish Gaga would get competitive again and use a power move on Katy and put her back in her place. 

The GP already put Katheryn in trash, where else can she go? Recycling bin? :deadvision:

Edited by jesus del rey

33 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I understand that is a controversial opinion, but I personally think that SL is not as bad as some people suggest.

 

Yeah, it's not her best. Definitely not.

But it's a mid-cute fun song... :michael:

 

SL's video is, on the other hand, worse than the Samara tape from The Ring, and I cannot defend that in any way....

Well, I love SL. And it's another reason why I made this thread, for fun, cause I'm bored, cause woman's world really does sound just like sl, I wanted to make people know that. Watch it turn into another dr luke thread though 

:ryan3:

49 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

No shade to Katy, but she wouldn't be able to pull it off in the way that Gaga did. She could NEVER have her Million Reasons moment, not anymore. 

She tried actually

 

3 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Well, I love SL. And it's another reason why I made this thread, for fun, cause I'm bored, cause woman's world really does sound just like sl, I wanted to make people know that. Watch it turn into another dr luke thread though 

:ryan3:

:ryan3:
I love it.

11 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

More Brazilian certs

 

Just Dance - Diamond
Telephone - Diamond
Million Reasons - Diamond
911 - Diamond
Marry The Night - 3x Platinum
La Vie En Rose - Platinum

Source?

Last night I dreamed another JFAD trailer got released :toofunny3: its about time they start teasing more, at least with new pics 

9 minutes ago, pablozedd said:

Last night I dreamed another JFAD trailer got released :toofunny3: its about time they start teasing more, at least with new pics 

final trailer end august just in time for the VFF premiere

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.