Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, trueromance said:

I always liked the standard BTW cover but I can understand why people wouldn't. I just think it encapsulated the album very well. But I'm very biased about that entire era tbh

ARTPOP would have to be my least favorite cover

I hated it so much back then. But also hated how messy the whole shoot was. I remember the badly glued wigs, everything not being properly photoshopped. But now I love the cover, though I don't like her makeup. I wish the actual cover would have been the simple portrait picture from the promo posters.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

BTW cover is loud, tacky, and unapologetic in a way that fits the album perfectly.

Y'all, where you got this rumor that Katy is announcing soon or this week? It's false. Nothing like that was even teased except of fake people from twitter. 

2 minutes ago, EdgeofTeeth said:

BTW cover is loud, tacky, and unapologetic in a way that fits the album perfectly.

Though it could've worked if it was minimalistic

0at92j2.jpg

For the first time this year I'm joining the daily countdown crew. 

 

2hrs20minutes 

Edited by CovalentBondage

Really can't wait for the upcoming album.

 

I know we like to dictact what she should and whatvshe shouldn't with her music. But lets be honest she serve it almost all the time. Excluding Jazz covers, i like like 95% of her songs. So i have no doubt she will deliver again.

If she flops it's ok we'll call this album the gift for the fans just like kittykats did with smile 

Why do we think she'll drop an announcement on a Monday? Has @Supervillain or @RideOrDie teased anything? We need the good sis Mr. S to throw us a bone. 

I've grown to dislike the Joanne cover over the years, even though I love the album. :rip:

 

Her being photographed shirtless from the side in front of a baby blue wall while staring off conveyed nothing about the themes or sounds in Joanne.

 

The single covers for A-YO or Joanne (WDYTYG) would have done the album justice. They retain Gaga's unique edge and better symbolize the stripped nature of the album.

 

MC04MDIzLmpwZWc.jpeg Lady_Gaga-_Joanne_(single).png

I've only joined countdowns on Tuesdays and Wednesday, when she tends to announce.

 

Tonight is the NYC premiere of the Chromatica Ball Film so I doubt anything will be announced today.

1 minute ago, Aden said:

I've grown to dislike the Joanne cover over the years, even though I love the album. :rip:

 

Her being photographed shirtless from the side in front of a baby blue wall while staring off conveyed nothing about the themes or sounds in Joanne.

 

The single covers for A-YO or Joanne (WDYTYG) would have done the album justice. They retain Gaga's unique edge and better symbolize the stripped nature of the album.

 

MC04MDIzLmpwZWc.jpeg Lady_Gaga-_Joanne_(single).png

the a-yo cover would have been so good :rogue:

She's done Monday announcements before, such as Chromatica (for the May 29 date)

——

Idk if I'm going to the NY screening tonight, my brother, since we've already seen it, was like mehhhh why go

4 minutes ago, Aden said:

I've grown to dislike the Joanne cover over the years, even though I love the album. :rip:

 

Her being photographed shirtless from the side in front of a baby blue wall while staring off conveyed nothing about the themes or sounds in Joanne.

 

The single covers for A-YO or Joanne (WDYTYG) would have done the album justice. They retain Gaga's unique edge and better symbolize the stripped nature of the album.

 

MC04MDIzLmpwZWc.jpeg Lady_Gaga-_Joanne_(single).png

Wait, it's legit photo?

10 minutes ago, Living Legend said:

Though it could've worked if it was minimalistic

0at92j2.jpg

This doesnt represent the music at all tbh. 

 

If there was to be another cover this could do it:

large_033.jpg.aa760ad91d04fe0fb76df459bc

But then a similar pic made it to be tje Collection version of the album, which I also love a lot:

born_this_way_collection_1597417885_cffe

 

 

 

They said in the HQ thread that Gaga's getting the banner/logo whenever she releases. So even if Booby drops the ball in the playlisting department we can at least count on that promo :eli: 

1 minute ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

 

born_this_way_collection_1597417885_cffe

 

 

 

I was read somewhere (I don't remember if it was on here or not) that this was intended to be the original cover until Gaga got high one night and decided to do the motorcycle thing instead. 

9 minutes ago, Aden said:

I've grown to dislike the Joanne cover over the years, even though I love the album. :rip:

 

Her being photographed shirtless from the side in front of a baby blue wall while staring off conveyed nothing about the themes or sounds in Joanne.

 

The single covers for A-YO or Joanne (WDYTYG) would have done the album justice. They retain Gaga's unique edge and better symbolize the stripped nature of the album.

 

MC04MDIzLmpwZWc.jpeg 

This one's almost too cvnty for Joanna :dies:

1 minute ago, Aston Martin said:

I was read somewhere (I don't remember if it was on here or not) that this was intended to be the original cover until Gaga got high one night and decided to do the motorcycle thing instead. 

well thank god, love the collection cover but it feels too "polished" for the album :gaygacat9:

4 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

They said in the HQ thread that Gaga's getting the banner/logo whenever she releases. So even if Booby drops the ball in the playlisting department we can at least count on that promo :eli: 

number one secured

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

For some reason I find it funny that the standard BTW CD is white instead of black like the deluxe discs 

12 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

I was read somewhere (I don't remember if it was on here or not) that this was intended to be the original cover until Gaga got high one night and decided to do the motorcycle thing instead. 

There was a MonsterVision where you was looking at several covers on scattered on the floor and was drawn to one with gold, so the cover for BTW The Collection must have been the OG.

 

It would have been a cooler cover but BTW still ended up with great covers regardless. She's honestly never truly missed with an album cover, imo.

6 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

ogh's, get your Venom avis ready to rumble 

 

:eli:

is this premiering at Venice too

 

66D240E4-17F5-4B52-86B5-2A30D889B5F0.thu

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.