Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The ARTPOP cover is perfect as it is, it executed perfectly the concept and theme of the album.

 

Unfortunately, I could never really get into the ARTPOP cover. Definitely her worst.

 

34dlDi5-Imgur.thumb.gif.d8c68220d13f7ff2

I am starting to like the motorcycleGa BTW cover more than the deluxe cover. It represents the album better with its charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent. 

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, jesus del rey said:

I am starting to like the motorcycleGa BTW cover more than the deluxe cover. It represents the album better with its charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent. 

it was always better! it represents the industrial and loud sounds, just like a motorbike. It's so different and camp too :WAP:

let me remind you that this is the best BTW cover 

collection > deluxe / textless standard / 10th anniversary > remix >>>>>>>>>>> standard

Lady_Gaga_-_BTW_The_Collection.png

  • Author
2 minutes ago, truthteller said:

let me remind you that this is the best BTW cover 

collection > deluxe / textless standard / 10th anniversary > remix >>>>>>>>>>> standard

Lady_Gaga_-_BTW_The_Collection.png

i loved this one a lot.

I love the BTW album cover but I would love it even more if they used Nick's original draft of the album cover in color

 

8c9983d2eb9b7c6874af463cababa8fc.jpg

RBgscKR.jpeg

btw cover is the worst pop girl cover i've ever seen. Its one of the few things made by early Gaga that's not camp but straight up kitsch

3 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

I love the BTW album cover but I would love it even more if they used Nick's original draft of the album cover in color

 

8c9983d2eb9b7c6874af463cababa8fc.jpg

RBgscKR.jpeg

:suburban:

2 hours ago, flower moon said:

i do think the artpop cover is cool but a touch too messy. shouldnt have had her name and the jeff cooch ball

Would you rather have this ARTPOP cover?

 

CDN media

4 hours ago, Phoenixstar said:

River (a GGD mod) said that lead single has a sample. 

When it samples Perfect Illusion then what :suburban:

3 minutes ago, Janet said:

When it samples Perfect Illusion then what :suburban:

The way it kinda sounds like it does based on the snippet too :deadbanana2:

I always liked the standard BTW cover but I can understand why people wouldn't. I just think it encapsulated the album very well. But I'm very biased about that entire era tbh

ARTPOP would have to be my least favorite cover

2 hours ago, frankvert said:

I hope it's a NIN or Depeche Mode sample :ghostface:

When it's an Ava Max sample :jonny2: a sample from a sample :jonny: Gags, her mind!

Edited by Artur

5 hours ago, Phoenixstar said:

River (a GGD mod) said that lead single has a sample. 

gives it a stronger chance commercially tbh if that;'s true 

Ding dong

Daily reminder! 

We're about 4 months away from the movie of the year :gaygacat6:

2 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

Ding dong

Daily reminder! 

We're about 4 months away from the movie of the year :gaygacat6:

I'm more interested in the album of the year, which is only two months away.:gaygacat5:

15 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

Ding dong

Daily reminder! 

We're about 4 months away from the movie of the year :gaygacat6:

 

12 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I'm more interested in the album of the year, which is only two months away.:gaygacat5:

The fact we're getting both in the same year really speaks to Gar her talent methinks :gaygacat4:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.