Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Could definitely be Watt, but if that RedOne/Cirkut rumor is true.... :cupid:

I feel like she'll say something tomorrow or announce officially. She probably wants to give people time to watch the special tonight they didn't see it right at 8PM before saying anything. 

The one accurate insider we had was an HBO person too. Thank you to them! :gaycat3:

Who do we think produced the snippet? I'm gonna guess Burns

35 minutes ago, scheibe said:

where is the torrent link? we need the damn torrent

 

Jennifer Lopez Announces “THIS IS ME … NOW” Album & Musical Experience -  Page 185 - BBJLo

I FOUND IT. It's out there :bird:

  • Author
7 hours ago, Phoenixstar said:

so the snippet is bit dancey with the lyrics goes, "dancing in the shadows of night" which we knew, and she sounds incredible. 

/Oprah shrug animated gif

Spoiler

@Vroom Vroom @DonnieDarko @tulla luana fontes thoughts on giving me laugh reactions? You're BONES!

 

3 hours ago, Konril said:

Will the 12 react_thanks.png get it right? :gaygacat3:

 

No Q3-Q4 truthers. :bibliahh:

 I forgot about this :ahh:

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

The one accurate insider we had was an HBO person too. Thank you to them! :gaycat3:

they need to deny or confirm the The Weeknd rumoured collaboration

2 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

GOeUjsjXEAEkP0I?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

x7ZNAbj.gif x7ZNAbj.gif x7ZNAbj.gif

 

literally my exact reaction

Gaga has this habit of coming back whenever I need it most:gaycat7:

  • Author
Just now, scheibe said:

I found it too :chick1:

Don't Make Me Envy :sistrens:

6 minutes ago, scheibe said:

they need to deny or confirm the The Weeknd rumoured collaboration

I feel like they might not know much beyond the special (and anything related to it, like the song teased) since HBO was given a heads up. 

Edited by hausofbryan

24 minutes ago, Pipii said:

Atorga said Gar will talk about this new song on the 26th, so probably announcement tomorrow

Did they? I can't see that 

the last part of the snippet before chromatica i starts sounds very artpopy. like the start of venus or something :suburban:

I feel like "Gaga returns" means it's imminent. If it was going to be a while it would say "Gaga will return" right

Btw, the snippet sounds like the very beginning of the song. The following part could be totally different. :dancehall:

On 2/13/2024 at 2:55 PM, PlERRE said:

Let's do a poll (Waiting for an insider to vote :eli:) lead single off LG7

 

react_like.png February-March

 

react_thanks.png April-May-June

 

icons8-thumbs-down-100.png  Q3-Q4

 

react_haha.png  2025

 

react_confused.png SaTan bin Tanno guarding LG7 👹

 

 

 

 

 

Not us believing in February and March :ahh:

3 minutes ago, flower moon said:

the last part of the snippet before chromatica i starts sounds very artpopy. like the start of venus or something :suburban:

I was hoping the song ended after night or moon:suburban:

3 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Btw, the snippet sounds like the very beginning of the song. The following part could be totally different. :dancehall:

Honestly even better :coffee: I'm ready for something weird, the way she was teasing her new music made it seem less genre focused even for her

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.