• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

9 hours ago, RandomHooker said:

Ironically, I think she hates fame now.

Cash Money GIF by Felly

Posted (edited)

I'm definitely feeling some type of way about her obvious desire to disappear from public life.

cb748df059ec1fb7e8b7ba178e826c40.jpg

Anyway went to see Challengers and the movie was great but Zendaya didn't have the range, and she's nowhere near Gaga's level. Once again came back happy knowing I stan a true generational talent :gaygacat6:

Edited by Resquid
Misspelled Zendaya's name xoxo

27 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

3h 29min 

:duca:

• Like 1

would have loved to see Gar in McQueen last night

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

has Summerboy gone viral yet? :khalyan:

I did not and it won't, there was cute little moment when it wa about to goo viral but… no. 

Well, it's a Tuesday. She usually announces on Tuesdays. 

Clown Makeup GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

2023 release

Jan 2024 release

Feb 2024 release

Q1 release

Release w/ Fortnite

Met Gala

Late May release

June release

Just another glorious day in the Lady GaGa base

GGG93acW0AA2mYK.thumb.jpeg.42675fb1e9017

• Haha 12

The good sis Cameltoe Chariot on GGD

It's absolutely done, and I think the insiders were right back in Jan but everything changed after Universal pulled all music from tiktok - and while waiting for a resolution Taylor then dropped TTPD which no one in the industry was expecting, and I suspect that delayed LG7 even further :partysick:

It's been proven time and time again that there is mega potential for her to go viral on tiktok and that paired with Joker II coming up you better believe Interscope is making sure everything is lined up perfectly for her. Taylor's had her moment, now Beyonce - Gaga is next.

Now that Universal and tiktok have a deal, I expect it to get announced in the next couple weeks.

I accidentally left my computer on after finishing work and I had Alejandro on loop on youtube. it's been playing for 15 hours :deadbanana:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

Well, let me start to apply my clown makeup

IMG_0112.thumb.gif.619f56d41d14044d5e615

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

They had me until "Interscope is making sure everything is lined up perfectly for her."

jpkL6Ti.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

4 minutes ago, Aden said:

They had me until "Interscope is making sure everything is lined up perfectly for her."

jpkL6Ti.gif

Getting quotes on a random billboard in the middle of nowhere California

jpkL6Ti.gif

• Haha 5

Y'all, just smile and put the clown makeup cause apparently something is happening. There is one golden mod on GGD claiming it's coming very soon, and he's not a joker type. Usually he's serious and he doesn't say **** so I'm taking his words seriously. Or he's just cruel and messing around :noparty:

I stopped believing anything after we left March behind us

jpkL6Ti.gif

• Like 1

and now what...?

24 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Getting quotes on a random billboard in the middle of nowhere California

jpkL6Ti.gif

my sources are saying that they're giving skywriting another go this time :duca:

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

I accidentally left my computer on after finishing work and I had Alejandro on loop on youtube. it's been playing for 15 hours :deadbanana:

Me in the summer of 2010 :jamming:

Interscope is making sure everything is lined up perfectly for her

Maybe Interscope and the Haus will explore new exciting marketing opportunities for LG7, like tote bags.

jpkL6Ti.gif

• Haha 2

They're now so confident with her music that they don't want to overshadow Tayble and Beyoncé :jonny:

Spoiler

jpkL6Ti.gif

Just now, RandomHooker said:

They're now so confident with her music that they don't want to overshadow Tayble and Beyoncé :jonny:

Hide contents

jpkL6Ti.gif

When honestly they're not the ones to worry about... it's the random rap beef drops that keep coming every 2 days :rip:  and tiktok songs shooting up the charts. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Daglazzo said:

Y'all, just smile and put the clown makeup cause apparently something is happening. There is one golden mod on GGD claiming it's coming very soon, and he's not a joker type. Usually he's serious and he doesn't say **** so I'm taking his words seriously. Or he's just cruel and messing around :noparty:

After the Blade mess, I trust nobody

1 hour ago, Pikachoo said:

You're doing Gods work. Alejandro needed those extra YouTube streams 

1 hour ago, Daglazzo said:

Tired D.W. | Know Your Meme

• Haha 13

Just now, Vroom Vroom said:

After the Blade mess, I trust nobody

You're doing Gods work. Alejandro needed those extra YouTube streams 

I mean me too but you know, the truth is that the GGD mods may receive some info just before there is an official announcement. And so far they didn't confirm anything, they said there is nothing some time ago. Also, in the past when I was member of ggd, they were very careful with words. Suddenly it's changed. I find it interesting.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.