Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

3 minutes ago, Aden said:

Wasn't Gaga banned from China because of her meeting with the Dalai Lama?

I'd be shocked if they show JFAD there. :deadbanana:

She could be billed as Joanne Germanotta, maybe? :fan:

• Replies 145.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

Time for trailer #2 :biblionny:

Spoiler

5 minutes ago, Sannie said:

The success of the first one might give 2 a reason to premiere there :eli: plus there is a Chinese actor in joker 2. 

if there really is a Chinese actor they may pull mission impossible rouge nation stunt, where they had a Chinese actress appear in a movie for 30 seconds and had her billed very high up, but they also had the movie shown in China 

meh irdgaf if Deadpool outgrosses FAD, just look at the trailer it's obviously going to be a much more fun and accessible movie even if I think it looks dogshit

UsoYifr.png

• Thanks 1

So I've seen suggestions that Gaga might do with LG7 what Prince did with Purple Rain: Make a studio album the soundtrack of a film.

How exactly did a film soundtrack also simultaneously become a studio album? JFAD is also going to have renditions of existing songs, so it's difficult to see how it could become a studio album for Gaga?

The likes. :jonnycat:

Godga looks so good from young age to this day. 

• Like 4

trailer views have slowed down ALOT which I guess is normal but would be nice to see it still gaining views:eli:

2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

trailer views have slowed down ALOT which I guess is normal but would be nice to see it still gaining views:eli:

probably b/c it's not airing in theaters yet, the initial Deadpool 3 teaser was massive largely thanks to the Superbowl, then quickly died down.

2 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

probably b/c it's not airing in theaters yet, the initial Deadpool 3 teaser was massive largely thanks to the Superbowl, then quickly died down.

yeah maybe... i bet they'll start showing it with Furiosa :celestial5:

1 hour ago, kwek_kwek said:

Given the JFAD's themes(violence, nudity, protests, etc…), CCP will not allow it to be released in cinemas. They don't want Chinese to see these kind of themes. 

nudity? can she do a movie where she doesn't get naked? :deadbanana:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

nudity? can she do a movie where she doesn't get naked? :deadbanana:

i wanna see the puss tho :michael:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

puss discussion in the Lady GaGa base oh we're in the TRENCHES

7t1v.gif

• Haha 8

41 minutes ago, Bojana said:

i wanna see the puss tho :michael:

You can see it in ASIB and the ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh video

2 hours ago, DoctorIce said:

That image is from a Chinese-language US magazine, not a Chinese magazine. There's no way it's releasing in China.

It doesn't matter though, Lady Gaga's Joker 2 is coming for $1B regardless. :jonnycat:

:deadbanana: not you shitting on my parade. :cries:

• Haha 2

speaking of Gaga's woohoo! (by xtina, stream on spotify), let's remember the days when people thought she was a man

Screenshot-2024-04-25-at-16-05-59-lady-g

Screenshot-2024-04-25-at-16-05-42-lady-g
Screenshot-2024-04-25-at-16-05-12-lady-g

Screenshot-2024-04-25-at-16-05-04-lady-g

Screenshot-2024-04-25-at-16-06-29-lady-g

and her response:

Edited by Pikachoo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Aden said:

So I've seen suggestions that Gaga might do with LG7 what Prince did with Purple Rain: Make a studio album the soundtrack of a film.

How exactly did a film soundtrack also simultaneously become a studio album? JFAD is also going to have renditions of existing songs, so it's difficult to see how it could become a studio album for Gaga?

'Batman' indeed wasn't a movie with music involved, the whole suggestion doesn't make sense with JFAD having already its own soundtrack with the music performed there.

• Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Leptine said:

'Batman' indeed wasn't a movie with music involved, the whole suggestion doesn't make sense with JFAD having already its own soundtrack with the music performed there.

This exactly.

I'm really hoping LG7 is a completely separate project from the FAD OST and she hasn't been working on songs to tac on to that project.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

This exactly.

I'm really hoping LG7 is a completely separate project from the FAD OST and she hasn't been working on songs to tac on to that project.

Giving also the rumored producers I'm pretty confident it's gonna be a separate project and sonically very different.

• Like 1

I love how Dua's releasing extended versions of her new singles. I really wish Gags did the same with Chroma. All the songs are so short and the instrumentals are sooo good. :noparty: Most fans hate BP but I think he did a great job on the album.

Edited by Artur
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

About to file a missing person's report for Ms Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta. Who's with me? 

The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_P

• Haha 3

even Eminem is making a comeback this summer :deadbanana2:

• Haha 2

Somebody mama sitting in the couch and sighing loudly while the person filming her is cackling.

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.