Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Queen Tanno optimizing her make-up for the wax surface. HER MINDDD. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Marry The Gods said:

Well she did say she loves hot sauce and puts it on everything

 

 

am I the only one that hates hot sauce?

I got hot sauce in my bag...swag

she was teasing Bey collab :clown:

28 minutes ago, Greg said:

spacer.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/C471IC1twOG/

 

Holy ****! This is the best wax figure I've ever seen!

 

I LOVE this pose! I thought that 'blowing kisses' pose was gonna be the new default, but this is so amazing! And they cleaned up the eye makeup nicely :coffee:

we need someone to create a superfan podcast where artists can go and get asked about deep cuts, unreleased, and stories from previous eras because i'd love to hear her speak on brooklyn nights, nothing on and the bloody mary viral moment

Let's be easy girls. She actually looked very sexy at the HOG Italy premiere. Her eyebrows were a bit too dark but overall this was a well put together look from her team and I think the plumped lips worked for the aesthetic she was going for at the time. 

 

 

50444575-0-image-a-67_1636833259530.jpg

e9b2df9f42dbffa8d9b0939bc8195d04.jpg

lady-gaga-attends-the-photocall-of-the-i

2 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

Let's be easy girls. She actually looked very sexy at the HOG Italy premiere. Her eyebrows were a bit too dark but overall this was a well put together look from her team and I think the plumped lips worked for the aesthetic she was going for at the time. 

 

 

50444575-0-image-a-67_1636833259530.jpg

e9b2df9f42dbffa8d9b0939bc8195d04.jpg

lady-gaga-attends-the-photocall-of-the-i

Always have loved this look :msmarvel:

47 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Imagine the godly acoustic version of Poker Face and Always Remember Us This Way on the piano back to back :WAP: a smash video for NPR 

she could also throw in a jazz song there and I wouldn't be mad, it could work

This would be perfect promo for Grammys campaign. She's not going to win a GF award from her couch, no matter how hard she tries. And before someone brings up Miley's ROTY win, Flowers was a ubiquitous, undeniable smash 

 

:suburban: 

9 hours ago, attention said:

2nd bey x gaga collab, or any big artist at this point

third 

spacer.png

Are you ready for the album tease on the IG live today?? :gaycat5:

I'd rather have a Gaga collab on Actiii which is rumored to be the rock album. Now that would eat

I still dont believe Beyonce collab rumors. It feels like Miss Gar will never release music ever again except for jazz music. :ryan3:

7 minutes ago, Pipii said:

What time is the Sephora live today?

6:30 pm cet 

55 minutes ago, frankvert said:

ot going to win a GF award from her couch, no matter how hard she tries. And before someone brings up Miley's ROTY win, Flowers was a ubiquitous, undeniable smash 

Oh it is today! Even if she doesn't spill any beans, I'm excited to see it, hopefully she's all mugged up  and we can see the first actual full face of the pre-era with bleach brows

 

Edit: Girls, the live is tomorrow, not today

Edit 2: LadyGagaNow says it's today, but Sephora Scandinavia says it's tomorrow, whats going awn

 

Edited by Miracle

34 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

Are you ready for the album tease on the IG live today?? :gaycat5:

But Monday is Horse Labia day :heart:

10 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I keep getting Brooklyn Nights on tiktok :deadbanana:

GagaTok is full of Brooklyn Nights rn. :deadbanana4:

6 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Oh it is today! Even if she doesn't spill any beans, I'm excited to see it, hopefully she's all mugged up  and we can see the first actual full face of the pre-era with bleach brows

 

Edit: Girls, the live is tomorrow, not today

Edit 2: LadyGagaNow says it's today, but Sephora Scandinavia says it's tomorrow, whats going awn

 

Are you drunk sis? This reply is giving

 

spacer.png

 

2 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Are you drunk sis? This reply is giving

 

spacer.png

 

I'm not drunk, I just don't know if the live is today or tomorrow, there's some conflicting reports.

 

xoxo

 

4 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Girlies, it's not today, it's tomorrow indeed

 

https://www.tiktok.com/@sephorafrance/video/7348834987510107425?lang=en

great! announcement today :ryan3:

1 minute ago, Julio said:

great! announcement today :ryan3:

Period, live tomorrow, announcement of a new single today! Period

 

1 hour ago, Marry The Gods said:

Let's be easy girls. She actually looked very sexy at the HOG Italy premiere. Her eyebrows were a bit too dark but overall this was a well put together look from her team and I think the plumped lips worked for the aesthetic she was going for at the time. 

 

 

50444575-0-image-a-67_1636833259530.jpg

e9b2df9f42dbffa8d9b0939bc8195d04.jpg

lady-gaga-attends-the-photocall-of-the-i

They just released a wax figure in Berlin Tussauds with that look

 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.