Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, bigboyzeddy said:

i

arthritis magazine? 😭😭 is that real!! LMFAO

Yes, but that quote isnt real, nor she gave an interview :rip:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

anyway im convinced we gotta be getting something within the next 2 weeks and if not... we have the joker trailer to get us through another month

41 minutes ago, Funtonight15 said:

Universal Music Singapore just retweeted  this post. Are we moving?

IMG-2859.jpg

spacer.png

 

 

A polite reminder that this song is gay perfection. I'm convinced some day it will reach Cher - Believe levels of iconic. There are simply no flaws. Just 3 minutes of airtight EDM-based catharsis

 

michael fassbender perfection GIF

What if Gaga waits for Bey to rls (because she is on Beys album too) to release her own music a bit later :jonnycat: omg it all makes sense now :jonny6:

8 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

What if Gaga waits for Bey to rls (because she is on Beys album too) to release her own music a bit later :jonnycat: omg it all makes sense now :jonny6:

Convince yourself :gaycat5:

16 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

What if Gaga waits for Bey to rls (because she is on Beys album too) to release her own music a bit later :jonnycat: omg it all makes sense now :jonny6:

She'd have to wait for Taylor too :suburban:

1 hour ago, Funtonight15 said:

Universal Music Singapore just retweeted  this post. Are we moving?

IMG-2859.jpg

Respectfully no

I wish Gaga would do a Tiny Desk performance for the next era. She would devour it. 

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I wish Gaga would do a Tiny Desk performance for the next era. She would devour it. 

Yessss

11 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Yessss

Imagine the godly acoustic version of Poker Face and Always Remember Us This Way on the piano back to back :WAP: a smash video for NPR 

she could also throw in a jazz song there and I wouldn't be mad, it could work

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

Still rooting on the Bey collab honestly. There were some teases. 

that could be a way to reintroduice her into big pop music before LG7 especially if it's labelled as Telephone sequel

Edited by monketsharona

Idk... if I was a huge pop star like Gagq/Bey, I would do ath interesting like that rumoured collab just to make millions of people around the world happy, just shake the world up actually. Why be boring when you can be interesting and fun? You got that power in your hand but u dont do ****? It's bad.

7 minutes ago, Greg said:

spacer.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/C471IC1twOG/

 

Holy ****! This is the best wax figure I've ever seen!

 

The way they did her make-up better than the actual picture :bibliahh:

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

Just now, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

 Why be boring when you can be interesting and fun? 

Well that's been Gaga's modus operandi for this decade so

 :ryan3:

5 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Still rooting on the Bey comllb honestly. There were some teases. 

that could be a way to reintroduice her into big pop music before LG7 especially if it's labelled as Telephone sequel

 

54 minutes ago, bigboyzeddy said:

lm's on here are so negative... let us believe!

Going Crazy GIF

 

1 hour ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

What if Gaga waits for Bey to rls (because she is on Beys album too) to release her own music a bit later :jonnycat: omg it all makes sense now :jonny6:

Poor innocent souls

6 minutes ago, Greg said:

spacer.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/C471IC1twOG/

 

Holy ****! This is the best wax figure I've ever seen!

 

Not this looking better than the actual photo

27 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I wish Gaga would do a Tiny Desk performance for the next era. She would devour it. 

I really want to see her do hot ones too. That guy always asks interesting questions.

Just now, Puttanesca said:

I really want to see her do hot ones too. That guy always asks interesting questions.

I feel like Gags would be one of those guests who don't even flinch until like the last one nnn 

1 hour ago, bigboyzeddy said:

anyway im convinced we gotta be getting something within the next 2 weeks and if not... we have the joker trailer to get us through another month

I also have a lot of hope in these two weeks... I don't know why but I have the feeling that we are already very close!! :duca:

4 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

I really want to see her do hot ones too. That guy always asks interesting questions.

Really? I don't think he's a good interviewer tbh

6 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I feel like Gags would be one of those guests who don't even flinch until like the last one nnn 

Well she did say she loves hot sauce and puts it on everything

 

 

am I the only one that hates hot sauce?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.