Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

9 minutes ago, JapaneseMommy said:

—.T.L ;) 

bye for now - attack me later idc. 

Hate the Liddos 

 

:ryan3:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

42 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Can we talk about how dope and jewels n drugs are the most skipable songs on artpop.

:khalyan2:

I delete them from mine

3 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

(I) Hate the Liddos

 

200.gif?cid=a595bef38cx6vy6eg4vyqejxyx6j

 

Just now, Aston Martin said:

Hate the Liddos 

 

:ryan3:

Great minds think alike I fear 

 

:ryan3: 

Hate this Life

 

ha final album before she retires to be a full time Avon lady

Edited by Roflscott
Spelling 🥴

37 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

The way we haven't gotten anything today... it's suspicious!!

 

Announcement tomorrow like ROM!!! :clap:

Haus Labs is dropping new blushes tomorrow. A tweet from them will be inevitable.

 

The way we lost before we lose.

 

:ryan3:

2 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Finding the light 

 that celine dion'd ass title :eli: who i love btw 

 

it better serve bad ***** not old hag :giraffe:

Hate The Liddos is coming :jonny3:

her angry rock serve

10 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Hate The Liddos is coming :jonny3:

her angry rock serve

You Liddos Torture Me 2.0

Another day, another fake insider 

 

If someone here knew the album title, other insiders would too. 
I guess if you’re bored, playing guessing games for a made up title could be fun 

 

Spread The Love 

Joanne Artpop and Chromatica are 1 word and kind of flops so we are getting her magnup opus in the vein of TFM and BTW:thing:

3 minutes ago, TMRA said:

Joanne Artpop and Chromatica are 1 word and kind of flops so we are getting her magnup opus in the vein of TFM and BTW:thing:

or Love For Sale :heart:

51 minutes ago, JapaneseMommy said:

—.T.L ;) 

bye for now - attack me later idc. 

Being The Lady :heart:

9 hours ago, Daglazzo said:

They’re not. You think in this way because us humans we always think that the neighbor’s grass is greener. So the songs we don’t have officially seem to be very good, almost perfect and we cannot understand why they were not released. But it’s just the illusion. I recommend to focus on her released songs that are truly magnificent :gaygacat3:

Brooklyn Nights would be top 3 in ARTPOP, and top 20 overall if released. But I agree, Gaga's catalogue is amazing and very underrated on atrl. :bird:

once you delete Free Woman, Fun Tonight, Plastic Doll and 1000 Doves Chromatica becomes truly nice album

IMG-4837.jpg

2 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

Brooklyn Nights would be top 3 in ARTPOP, and top 20 overall if released. But I agree, Gaga's catalogue is amazing and very underrated on atrl. :bird:

just like Princess Die and Stache High Princess. ARTPOP needed deluxe version.

Just now, Kimi said:

just like Princess Die and Stache High Princess. ARTPOP needed deluxe version.

Princess Die is amazing, I agree. I like Stache, but I'm not mad it wasn't released tbh. 

So many awful takes on the last few pages 

 

IMG-4837.jpg

1 minute ago, Summer Boy said:

Princess Die is amazing, I agree. I like Stache, but I'm not mad it wasn't released tbh. 

to me its her best edm song everr

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.