Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Kimi said:

to me its her best edm song everr

the chorus melody is gorgeous, but IDK maybe if it was more polished I would like it more? 

1 hour ago, JapaneseMommy said:

—.T.L ;) 

bye for now - attack me later idc. 

We are tirer. Just say it :clack:

59 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Kill the lady lmao 

wait why is this a slay

 

:clack:

58 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

How long has it been since RideOrDie’s ‘soon’? :suburban:

15-ish days :rip:

Apparently that journalist that causing atrl to get mad for writing articles of dua and other girls flopping is a liddo. 
 

I hope he writes a great article when Gaga LG7 era officially starts. 
:bibliahh:

2 hours ago, JapaneseMommy said:

—.T.L ;) 

bye for now - attack me later idc. 

Add The Lactic (acid)

 

yep skincare HausTech queen so conceptually innovativeExcited Oprah Winfrey GIF

Edited by ElectricStyle

31 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Apparently that journalist that causing atrl to get mad for writing articles of dua and other girls flopping is a liddo. 
 

I hope he writes a great article when Gaga LG7 era officially starts. 
:bibliahh:

This aligns with my theory about gays who work in media. Entertainment journalists HATED Gaga during her first peak because they were all old Madonna stans. But now the Liddos have grown up and control the media so she gets great press.

7 minutes ago, TheHanyo said:

This aligns with my theory about gays who work in media. Entertainment journalists HATED Gaga during her first peak because they were all old Madonna stans. But now the Liddos have grown up and control the media so she gets great press.

Not everyone loves her though 

 IMG-4837.jpg

9 members online... the hype is definitely dead!! :rip:

3 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

9 members online... the hype is definitely dead!! :rip:

it's like late evening/midnight in some countries and the start of working hours in some. hun, chill. And there's no new posts. 

7 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

spacer.png

Who’s leroe24fotos?

3 minutes ago, Solar said:

Who’s leroe24fotos?

He’s photographed Gaga mainly at her tours throughout her career. 

 

11 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

spacer.png

Is this recent? If we get the film I’ll be so happy!

1 minute ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

He’s photographed Gaga mainly at her tours throughout her career. 

 

Is this recent? If we get the film I’ll be so happy!

Thank you! And he made that comment today!

All I can say is thank god none of you are on Gars team and making any decisions on tracklisting or anything else for that matter

 

IMG-4837.jpg

He also said “Gaga will be back with new material next month (hopefully) Start saving your coins” omg

2 minutes ago, Solar said:

He also said “Gaga will be back with new material next month (hopefully) Start saving your coins” omg

OMG! :WAP: Huge leak!

 

RoD was right

01b3844580beb15c840db5091918644aa0d068c9

I steamed Joanne on the way to work and finished after work on my way home.  What a classic.

 

I streamed it in shuffle and everything still felt cohesive. The last song it played was Just Another Day and as I was listening to it I was like this would have been a good album closer not knowing it actually was the closer! (It’s been like 2 years since I’ve streamed Joanne nnn)
 

I know this has been discussed before but I feel like John Wayne could have been a great lead single, I feel like if it was released today with a radio push it would have done really well. Also Joanne winning a Grammy says a lot about the album tracks in general, they’re all really good. I think Grigio Girls is like my least favorite only because it’s just not my vibe it bores me but the song is still great it has this timeless feel much like many of the tracks. As much as the lyrics can be sad, it’s such a feel good album. #JusticeForJoanne

5 minutes ago, Solar said:

He also said “Gaga will be back with new material next month (hopefully) Start saving your coins” omg

Nnn in April I was hoping she’d avoid that month but what if it’s coming April 5

01b3844580beb15c840db5091918644aa0d068c9

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.