Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, JapaneseMommy said:

Idk if what i got is true but the title of the new album has three words, we’ll wait and see. 

When it's force of nature

8 minutes ago, Bojana said:

yes gaga, yes going viral for her love of hatsune miku

 

 

 

20 minutes ago, JapaneseMommy said:

I’ll share when i’m 100% sure about it. I don’t want another blade situation here and getting attacked on the daily 💀 patience 

When do you think you'll know 100% sure?? :dancehall:

26 minutes ago, Velvet said:

Yeah you need to be like all other insiders and string us along 

 

:bird:

Literally.
 

Well, I think we can move on 

24 minutes ago, JapaneseMommy said:

I’ll share when i’m 100% sure about it. I don’t want another blade situation here and getting attacked on the daily 💀 patience 

Well it’s kinda too late cause hype is there 

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

 

i know the video is edited, but the info is still correct, gaga has few miku figurines and didn't she say World Is Mine is her favorite song? 

6 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

 

This beautiful pink and yellow wig :jonny:It makes me so sad that the pandemic robbed us an era where she returned to colorful hair.

 

 

The "if I were a candy" post IS giving Gaga basically describing the Chromatica cover with NikkieTutorials

I preferred the attention seeking when we all just thought that user was unhinged instead. 
 

:clack:

Edited by Jessie

3 minutes ago, Miracle said:

The "if I were a candy" post IS giving Gaga basically describing the Chromatica cover with NikkieTutorials

I thought the same thing sister

I know we’re down bad in the trenches right now but y'all… 

 

be fr..

 

IMG-8543.gif

Edited by Dawn the Jockey

55 minutes ago, Solar said:

So it’s 3 words for a solo Gaga album, just like TFM and BTW. Darq bawhps confirmed

 

 

W6NpHhP.gif

or Love For Sale 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Kimi said:

or Love For Sale 

spacer.png

which has the barqest of bawwps

 


spacer.png

 

I got this feeling that this album will be one of her top ones. 

I just need one thing, hope she didnt played it save with the lyrics and production. 

Give me that overproduced mess with edgy melancholic mental freedom lyrics :jonnycat:

Let’s rank something again, third track 

 

1. Government Hooker

2. Monster

3. Paparazzi

4. GUY

5. Stupid Love

6. Joanne

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, Dawn the Jockey said:

I know we’re down bad in the trenches right now but y'all… 

 

be fr..

 

IMG-8543.gif

EXACTLY!!! I’m in love with this gif

1. Paparazzi

2. Government Hooker

3. Monster

4. G.U.Y.

5. Joanne

6. Stupid Love

13 minutes ago, Kimi said:

Let’s rank something again, third track 

 

1. Government Hooker

2. Monster

3. Paparazzi

4. GUY

5. Stupid Love

6. Joanne

spacer.png

We shouldn’t count the interludes tbh, it throws it off

1. Paparazzi

2. G.U.Y.

3. Government Hooker

4. Monster

5. Stupid Love

6. Joanne

 

W6NpHhP.gif

1 hour ago, Dragha said:

Heart of Darkness would be such a slay :gaycat2:

  Hide contents

The horror! The horror!

 

This actually sounds like a cool as **** album title “heart of darkness”. Oh the straight boys will love that. 

Can we talk about how dope and jewels n drugs are the most skipable songs on artpop.

:khalyan2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.