Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

So the LM that worked at UMG was talking about Adele not Gaga :rip:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

According to Planet_Chromatica LG7 lead date released got postponed cause Adele is releasing this Friday :penguin:

Just now, AllyGayTor said:

So the LM that worked at UMG was talking about Adele not Gaga :rip:

Doesn’t she have a makeup line coming out soon? 

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

She’s serving ART in that photo

 

Where is that girl these days. Lost behind YOGA PANTS and PIZZA

 

:clack:

I blame the men she’s dating now. They’re more put together. 
 

We need the messy types like Lüc that brought out her creativity :clack:

2 minutes ago, AllyGayTor said:

So the LM that worked at UMG was talking about Adele not Gaga :rip:

Adele isn't a UMG artist. She's at Columbia Records, which is owned by Sony. 

5 minutes ago, AllyGayTor said:

So the LM that worked at UMG was talking about Adele not Gaga :rip:

I think she's announcing a tour tho not new music

SOM tribute I can understand since it’s not her music, but I wish her TIHTY performance was on her YouTube page.

Anyway, Shallow performance is at 732m views and HMH at 8.9m

10 minutes ago, AllyGayTor said:

So the LM that worked at UMG was talking about Adele not Gaga :rip:

Adele is Sony

6 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

SOM tribute I can understand since it’s not her music, but I wish her TIHTY performance was on her YouTube page.

Anyway, Shallow performance is at 732m views and HMH at 8.9m

HMH should have less

8 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Adele isn't a UMG artist. She's at Columbia Records, which is owned by Sony. 

Just now, Blade said:

Adele is Sony

I see it now. That's what I get for searching 'Adele Label' on google :khalyan:

3 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

So all this teasing, and it was Adele?! :deadbanana2:

Yes, Adele will be using Gaga’s presale link and she will be switching from Sony to UMG

Edited by Vroom Vroom

If Adele is announcing this week, Gaga will not do it... even if they are from different companies!! I want to cry... :rip:

5 minutes ago, Blade said:

Adele is Sony

hey girl 

 

forgive us, we will ban the naysayers 

 

:nicole2:

4 minutes ago, Blade said:

Adele is Sony

Omg king is back for the February hype train! Hopefully you stick around for the era, even if not to post info but just as a fan! 

4 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

If Adele is announcing this week, Gaga will not do it... even if they are from different companies!! I want to cry... :rip:

If Gaga is releasing this Friday and performing at the Grammys, she will 100% announce this week no matter what Adele has to announce 

7 minutes ago, Dawn the Jockey said:

Omg king is back for the February hype train! Hopefully you stick around for the era, even if not to post info but just as a fan! 

I definitely will stick around as a fan for the era

  • Author
26 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

She’s serving ART in that photo

 

Where is that girl these days. Lost behind YOGA PANTS and PIZZA

 

:clack:

It’s just damn tour damn ma. She is also serving ART in that replay tour. Why are not talking about that huh? 

  • Author
1 minute ago, Blade said:

I definitely will stick around as a fan for the era

Yea as a fan *wink* *wink*

2 minutes ago, Blade said:

I definitely will stick around as a fan for the era

That’s great.

8 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

If Gaga is releasing this Friday and performing at the Grammys, she will 100% announce this week no matter what Adele has to announce 

It’s honestly so unbelievable she would release something this week. We have so little info.

:giraffe:

10 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

If Gaga is releasing this Friday and performing at the Grammys, she will 100% announce this week no matter what Adele has to announce 

I really want to believe this... but I also think that we would already know something related to a possible announcement or his participation in the Grammys!! :ace:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.