Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, YR. said:

But who came up with today’s date chile 

Stupid Love was announced around a similar day in 2020 and it's theorized (or at least it was) that she's re-trying the canceled Chromatica roll-out :dies:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, BorisIsHere said:

Because I texted him last week. And now I texted him again. He said it is coming VERY SOON

But how IS he reliable? Tell him to show PROOF!

Just now, BorisIsHere said:

Because I texted him last week. And now I texted him again. He said it is coming VERY SOON

we need proof

Stupid Love is a cute song but not lead single material. The video shouldn't have been shot on an iPhone.

 

Spoiler

200.gif?cid=a595bef3so2ysjag9fh39bqkojx5

 

 

 

they exactly knew what they're doing

 :suburban:

 

Posted Haus Labs at exactly the same time we're all expecting for an announcement..

shoving em all in our faces fresh supplies for CLOWN Makeup

:suburban:

 

  • Author
1 minute ago, BorisIsHere said:

Because I texted him last week. And now I texted him again. He said it is coming VERY SOON

so that mean we can confirm it is related to gaga, right? And not someone from UMG artist?

Just now, Miracle said:

But how IS he reliable? Tell him to show PROOF!

I can’t say more. It is his job and that’s all the info we can get. 

Lead single rate:

 

1. Applause

2. Bad Romance

3. Born This Way

4. Perfect Illusion 

5. Just Dance

6. Stupid Love

Just now, BorisIsHere said:

I can’t say more. It is his job and that’s all the info we can get. 

Very soon as in in a few days or very soon as in 7 weeks

Perfect Illusion was a better lead single than Stupid Love, I said what I said.

 

Spoiler

200.gif?cid=a595bef3so2ysjag9fh39bqkojx5

 

4 minutes ago, BorisIsHere said:

Because I texted him last week. And now I texted him again. He said it is coming VERY SOON

Deciding to believe this idgaf!

 

We're in full clown mode this week, might as well go all the way 

 

:suburban:

 

1 minute ago, BorisIsHere said:

I can’t say more. It is his job and that’s all the info we can get. 

But did u see PROOF?

1 minute ago, LIDDOATIN said:

 

 

they exactly knew what they're doing

 :suburban:

 

Posted Haus Labs at exactly the same time we're all expecting for an announcement..

shoving em all in our faces fresh supplies for CLOWN Makeup

:suburban:

 

The Haus Labs tweet starts with (1/2) which means the second announcement is coming any minute now omg… she’s COMING

 

Spoiler

Going Crazy GIF

 

How do we feel about the Million Reasons music video?

 

200.gif?cid=a595bef3so2ysjag9fh39bqkojx5

Can y'all go find some trade or go outside or something? LG7 is coming, stop freaking each other out and just WAIT :khalyan2:

41 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

SARAH TANNO WAS FIRED :jonny5:

I BELIEVE IN GOD. 

Meltdown rate

 

1. ARTPOP HDD Thread

2. 2022 Oscar Noms

3. Brazil, I'm devastated

4. PI/SL release (pick one or the other :skull:)

5. Today 

1. Born This Way 

2. Bad Romance 

3. Shallord

4. Perfect Illusion 

5. Just Dance

6. Applause 

7. IGAKOOY

8. Anything Goes

9. Stupid Love 

Okay ladies which discussion are we recycling today?

Stupid Love song/video

Album rate

Hold My Hand commercial performance

Would Alice have smashed as a lead single?

JFAD controversy rumor

 

200.gif?cid=a595bef3so2ysjag9fh39bqkojx5

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.