Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, BorisIsHere said:

Wait. I texted him. And it is indeed coming. 

what did he say? 

Just now, BorisIsHere said:

Wait. I texted him. And it is indeed coming. 

You literally just said 

 

I know him and he knows nothing

 

:suburban:

Just now, BorisIsHere said:

Wait. I texted him. And it is indeed coming. 

Bestie do you want to share with the class… do we have a date? A month? Was Blade right? 

  • Author
Just now, Janet said:

You literally just said 

 

I know him and he knows nothing

 

:suburban:

he backtracked, seems like something is definitely coming.

or that user is in mood for trolling

I don't know if I hate Stupid Love or Haus Labs ads more:deadvision:

well. back to Stupid Love lashings we go until next time.

:ryan3:

Album rate time!

 

1. ARTPOP 

2. Born This Way

3. TFM/Chromatica (tie)

4. The Fame

5. Joanne 

 

What fun! 
 

Spoiler

Going Crazy GIF

 

the Haus Labs tweet. :ahh: The intern who works their social media must be watching us.

5 minutes ago, Janet said:

You literally just said 

 

I know him and he knows nothing

 

:suburban:

Because I texted him last week. And now I texted him again. He said it is coming VERY SOON

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.