Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

SHES DEFINITELY TEASING SOMETHING THAT SPOTIFY ACCOUNT IS VERIFIED

I can't believe you guys haven’t learned anything from afentis, Brie Larson and all the others ""reliable insiders who spilled tea in the past"" 

 

:clack:

3 minutes ago, Love Again said:

What is this?

 

 

You just had to be there chile...

Just now, Suspendedintheair said:

You just had to be there chile...

I know it's the fanmade version but that version was not as sped up as this one :deadbanana:

4 minutes ago, Love Again said:

What is this?

 

 

SCREAMING 17HSMdI.gif

5 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

You better be streaming Murder on the Dance Floor :bam:

And Sophie’s full discography 

Not my account/screenshot lol, but I did stream it earlier  :gaygacat5:

 

 

Anyways, too much random weird **** is happening she's coming I fear

 

giphy.gif giphy.gif 

Oh. I chose to be delusional and believe Gaga was trolling us. I never learn...

 

 

19 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

3 hours and 37 minutes :hippo:

And now with PI gone from every streaming platform we have one less song for our usual daily lead single ranking :monkey:

 

 

They just played The Cure at my local Burger King, the stars are aligning, she's coming!

 

giphy.gif

Everything sounds and seems too perfect to be true, total silence on the project, no leaks of any kind, releasing the first single ahead of Grammys + performance there.

 

I'm not buying it.

 

vBMnghH.gif

 

Oh that account uploaded the absolute bop that is Retro Physical :katie2:

Edited by Almodusa

It's extremely annoying how your favorite songs can easily get yanked off streaming services without any warning. This is why I miss pre-streaming era. 

48 minutes ago, Love Again said:

What is this?

 

 

Jdjddjdjjdjdj Id forgotten the existence of this but it still SLAPS and this remix is so good fffff

Tonight was the most chaotic night for liddos since...idk HMH release?

 

 

5 minutes ago, Sombre said:

I think someone is copyright claiming her songs. :rip:

Lina Morgana’s moment has arrived 

 

:gaycat5:

2 hours ago, TSwiftie said:

At least its not a hit song 

 

:suburban:

 

 

I thought that was going to be one of the songs that appear on her This Is playlist as 'Various Artists' but its not, so now out of 50 songs on the playlist, 4 are unplayable

 

 

when ASIB album gets pulled from streaming and soccers moms will riot then WHAT

 

jQPUrRy.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.