Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

1 hour ago, Darkgalord said:

If Gaga were to sell her music, her music catalog would be worth around $600-$800 M according to my estimates.

Don't give her any ideas, now :jonnycat: Gags you have a billion dollar beauty brand don't sell your music rights 

• Like 2

• Replies 163.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

Remember the day she decided to serve Hold My Hand MV and I have no choice but to gif it as soon as possible.

hmh_5.thumb.gif.f6ab3bc28f5105dd4fc9460bd47254e7.gif

• Like 5

1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

ARUTW alone would be worth billions, at least, according to my calculations :celestial5:

Shallord, Always Slay Us This Way and I'll Never Flop Again, all together would be worth 900 million, at least, Combined with that, oh miss man must have like 2.5 billion worth of music catalog.

Spoiler

Imagine if it just only 85 millions worth :rip:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Darkgalord said:

If Gaga were to sell her music, her music catalog would be worth around $600-$800 M according to my estimates.

Doubt it would touch those numbers, but I can totally see her selling it. Ga's ambition has died out and seems non-existent these days (at least when it comes to her music career), so...

M8BPm9F.thumb.gif.ab89cdf6280a8a90f8ddbb

• Like 3

The rest of her career is gonna be a bunch of no1curr bomb AC fodder and random jazz covers so she might as well sell while her catalog is still worth something 

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

Doubt it would touch those numbers, but I can totally see her selling it. Ga's ambition has died out and seems non-existent these days (at least when it comes to her music career), so...

Nah not really, you are just saying it because she hasn't teased in a while. 

spacer.png

• Like 2

The amount of legends, wew! Miss Godga, the legend that you are!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

Nah not really, you are just saying it because she hasn't teased in a while. 

spacer.png

That's true, but the Maus Rats spamming makes me wanna drag her through the mud so let me.

JhBlZwt.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, NicoleAMatty said:

That's true, but the Maus Rats spamming makes me wanna drag her through the mud so let me.

JhBlZwt.gif

We should really lash on Maus Rats so hard to be honest

JhBlZwt.gif

Can't believe it is doing well. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

The amount of legends, wew! Miss Godga, the legend that you are!

Lady G.. as in LINDSEY GRAHAM?!!! 

spacer.png

• Like 3

This may sound dramatic, but if Gaga were to ever sell her catalog, that would be sure-fire proof that she no longer cares about her music career. You do that when you are done with music or have any interest in it. I could not imagine an actual artist like Gaga selling her life's work.

24 minutes ago, truthteller said:

Lady G

not a senator Lindsey Graham collab, what is going awnnn :biblio: 

lindsey-graham-lip-licking.gif

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Sannie said:

This may sound dramatic, but if Gaga were to ever sell her catalog, that would be sure-fire proof that she no longer cares about her music career. You do that when you are done with music or have any interest in it. I could not imagine an actual artist like Gaga selling her life's work.

That or her being broke

• Haha 3

Gaga's music catalog would be worth a huge amount of money because of the longevity it's served over the years. Not everyone's catalog gets 12 year old songs to go top 10 on radio, not everyone's catalogs has cultural behemoths like Shallow and ARUTW with billions of streams, and not everyone's catalog has Academy Award-nominated songs let alone three of them.

Her having less frequent releases also makes individual songs even more valuable given the distribution of worth across the board.

JhBlZwt.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

Remember the day she decided to serve Hold My Hand MV and I have no choice but to gif it as soon as possible.

hmh_5.thumb.gif.f6ab3bc28f5105dd4fc9460bd47254e7.gif

Did we ever figure out why a piano was featured in the mv? The version of the song used in the mv has no piano 

Just now, Vroom Vroom said:

Did we ever figure out why a piano was featured in the mv? The version of the song used in the mv has no piano 

The original version (or at least the one in film) use the piano version, maybe she thought it would be cute to show that. 

I really want an entire brunette era from GÁR. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.