Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Author
Just now, Artur said:

I know you love me, Phoeni :gaycat2:

 

Maybe in 10-15 years from now. The Rolling Stones collab is coming to shook her numbers too!

 

dCB8GQT.gif

Nene Leakes GIF - Nene Leakes Keep - Discover & Share GIFs

But we should be IG besties again methinks :gaycat:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

16 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

Nene Leakes GIF - Nene Leakes Keep - Discover & Share GIFs

But we should be IG besties again methinks :gaycat:

Mle3d6o.gif

 

I would definitely follow you back, let's keep bad things in the past :gaycat3:

Edited by Artur

  • Author
15 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Ooh what’s the teaaa what’s the drama 

I was a weird mess back then nnnn (check below tho)

11 minutes ago, Artur said:

Mle3d6o.gif

 

I would definitely follow you back, I still don't get why you unfollowed me in the first place :gaycat3:

Because you didn't flirt with me one day and I felt sad and I thought you were a playa

Little did I know I grew up and became a bit of a player myself nnn

 

 

 

4 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

I was a weird mess back then nnnn (check below tho)

Because you didn't flirt with me one day and I felt sad and I thought you were a playa

Little did I know I grew up and became a bit of a player myself nnn

 

 

 

You didn't have to write about it in here, sorry. I even edited my post. :rip: 

And everything is fine. :heart: I miss you.

I'm always so busy with work, but I never meant to neglect you.

 

The Grammys snubbing ASIB for AOTY but nominating Love for Sale was a kii :rip:

 

She's definitely overdue for AOTY, but I care more about her increasing her total Grammys wins than winning a general field Grammy that only FadTRL will care about. I'd even rather she achieve a record for most genres won or something.

 

I'd love to see her cross 20 Grammys, which is possible in the future with her musical versatility.

Edited by Aden

September 15th

 

2008



c07YG6a.jpgGWMl2x5.jpgI2etZOv.jpg

 

2009



Au6ZXFD.jpgZsHCEuy.jpg4gpAfaj.jpgncpgTSP.jpgp5lFa04.jpgkmcdip0.jpg

WrvnXYK.jpgO82Rmrr.jpgLmJtaEF.jpgm6W1iOR.jpg

NSIy1u7.jpguzD2Lcg.jpg

J1iKg7i.jpgHKgK72Y.jpg

8MAycVZ.png47dHdT0.jpg

yniw1Uk.jpgm6NjgOz.jpgH7PtpGR.jpg4BzD3HE.jpg

 

2010



L7yZM9Y.jpgWLr6JIu.jpg

J2rUi0I.jpgQj3BBaK.jpg

ozDw7MB.jpgQbDsF0f.jpgogbo0eF.jpg

XF3WHNa.jpgg9EqHCB.jpg

 

2012



G3i1qoI.jpgqhXjfB6.jpg

f5398Up.jpgCjo1KG9.jpg

lB1Fpb9.jpghKnA4uS.jpgMtInKT6.jpg

 

2014



KI9QkQH.jpgS7kZm8a.jpgVhSl5kS.jpgbcU3nKF.jpg

 

2015



k50eHsc.jpgB3Ytg3G.jpgBWCzFBf.jpg

wGDFfbu.jpgRgj2IuD.jpg

 

2016



BsL5fmm.jpgoHNoRio.jpgQ9YQKJS.jpgZn6eQCN.jpgxtXGKZk.jpg9T715kL.jpg

 

2018



IsYLFUg.jpg

 

2020



myTQqsP.jpg0eZfkG8.jpgwPZwJeM.jpg

 

2021



BcF5m5B.pngrJ1VInO.png

 

 

Sucks her 2 songs on Tony Bennett Celebrates 90 isn’t available on streaming. Funny enough, only hers and Stevie Wonders’s songs aren’t available.

Apparently Joaquin’s screen test reveal happened on this date but since Todd is also a writer I assume he can’t post Gaga’s if they had one planned since writers are on strike

  • Author
2 hours ago, Artur said:

You didn't have to write about it in here, sorry. I even edited my post. :rip: 

And everything is fine. :heart: I miss you.

I'm always so busy with work, but I never meant to neglect you.

 

 

That's alright bb, I was like what? 22? :rip:

Let's be BFF :heart:

 

A Masterpiece honestly, the video is seriously underrated tho

  • Author
9 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Apparently Joaquin’s screen test reveal happened on this date but since Todd is also a writer I assume he can’t post Gaga’s if they had one planned since writers are on strike

But does a screen test happen? Like can it proceed discreetly? 

3 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

But does a screen test happen? Like can it proceed discreetly? 

You mean be filmed or released? I assume they would’ve filmed one back when filming happened (if they wanted one) and in terms of release… if someone in production wants to “leak” it for Todd that’d be fine by me :eli: 

5 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

That's alright bb, I was like what? 22? :rip:

Let's be BFF :heart:

 

A Masterpiece honestly, the video is seriously underrated tho

You and I is one of her best videos for sure. I was shook when I first watched it. 

I really like TEOG video. I know its more "basic" compared to her prior videos but it works perfect for the song imo 

curious to see if she is gonna change the setlist a little bit during the next show in Vegas

4 minutes ago, Jake Frank said:

curious to see if she is gonna change the setlist a little bit during the next show in Vegas

She's gonna add Brooklyn Nights to promote it as the first single from Act 2

 

DiktS2q.gif

 

  • Author
3 hours ago, Aden said:

The Grammys snubbing ASIB for AOTY but nominating Love for Sale was a kii :rip:

 

She's definitely overdue for AOTY, but I care more about her increasing her total Grammys wins than winning a general field Grammy that only FadTRL will care about. I'd even rather she achieve a record for most genres won or something.

 

I'd love to see her cross 20 Grammys, which is possible in the future with her musical versatility.

Definitely, I am here for her winning more Grammys over winning just a general field. If they both can happen, then that would be great. 

4 minutes ago, Jake Frank said:

 

She's doing so great on YouTube rn compared to her peers, it's cool

of course she doesn't have the huge numbers they have overall, because she didn't release big videos during the peak of the platform, she released jazz dddd

7 minutes ago, Jake Frank said:

 

Yay! Now watch MTN

 

 

Alejandro +321.807 / BIGGEST UPDATE EVER

 

Paparazzi +489.528 / BIGGEST UPDATE EVER

 

Viagem no Tempo – 1ª Edição | TV MIX ::. Audiência da Tv Viagem no Tempo – 1ª Edição | TV MIX ::. Audiência da Tv Viagem no Tempo – 1ª Edição | TV MIX ::. Audiência da Tv

 

two of her most underrated singles on Spotify finally getting their justice

Edited by Artur

Paparazzi should’ve been nominated/won Best Female Pop Vocal Performance along with Poker Face winning Best Dance Recording :chick2:

  • Author
18 minutes ago, NickisRenaissance said:

**** ALL Y'ALL 

911

Wut?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.