Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

Apparently that woman who she posted a birthday post for is her talent agent who she hired after Christian was fired for obvious reasons. All her friends being pretty much her employees :rip: 

• Haha 1

• Replies 176.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

2 minutes ago, Aden said:

Can't believe the VMAs are still happening at all. Wild that they won't be relevant again until Godga gets the Vanguard with LG7/LG8.

WNWKFPY.gif 

I'm kind of low key mad she got her recognition during covid year. So much potential that was wasted. :chick3: She deserves a full out presentation for her years in the industry. 

• Like 4

Richy is obviously behaving good with her behind the scenes, I'm sure he's very ass-kissing, reason of why she still kept him, however they have a different kind of relationship.

Bo must have done something really bad to Gaga if the whole Haus cut ties with her in that way, also for personal experience when a long time friendship like that ends, there's always some important reason behind it, you don't cut ties from day to night with a close friend that you know for +30 years.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I'm kind of low key mad she got her recognition during covid year. So much potential that was wasted. :chick3: She deserves a full out presentation for her years in the industry. 

it's her fault to associate herself with the pandemic era

1-gaga.jpg?crop=1.777xh:h;*,*&downsize=510px:*510w

The like system is so corny IMO, back when it didn't exist, ppl felt more compelled to actually quote the post they didn't agree with and have a conversation. Now y'all just dislike and go :skull: what in the GGD chile

----- 

OT: Imagine we got The Fame 2 with off the wall, Wonderful, Private Audition, Reloaded etc. :heart: Gaga always circles back into her phases, I strongly sense she'll re-enter a clubbing phase that'll prompt her to give us something like TF2.

• Thumbs Down 5

2 hours ago, truthteller said:

her team is full of boomers that can't even master the instagram game :deadbanana2:

The fact she would be at 100M followers like the rest of her peers if she had someone young managing her accounts. I can't STAND it

WNWKFPY.gif

1 hour ago, FameFatale said:

Apparently that woman who she posted a birthday post for is her talent agent who she hired after Christian was fired for obvious reasons. All her friends being pretty much her employees :rip: 

Bo probably told her to stop being a hag and she FIRED! ha i fear 

WNWKFPY.gif

Edited by The Witch

21 minutes ago, Koreku said:

The like system is so corny IMO, back when it didn't exist, ppl felt more compelled to actually quote the post they didn't agree with and have a conversation. Now y'all just dislike and go :skull: what in the GGD chile

----- 

OT: Imagine we got The Fame 2 with off the wall, Wonderful, Private Audition, Reloaded etc. :heart: Gaga always circles back into her phases, I strongly sense she'll re-enter a clubbing phase that'll prompt her to give us something like TF2.

It's not realistic but I would love to see it. 

We seriously need to manifest a Believe-esque hit in the future. 

I'm desperate for one last iconic bop smasha and then I can die in peace. 

gretchen-gifs.gif

The way Jazz Tangcay doesn't miss a like in any of her IG posts and she's always between the first, she's truly a stan, I agree with the users thinking she has a GGD account or in here.

1 hour ago, Koreku said:

Thew way that we lost her should be a case study :chick3:

lost her...how? :rip:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Leptine said:

The way Jazz Tangcay doesn't miss a like in any of her IG posts and she's always between the first, she's truly a stan, I agree with the users thinking she has a GGD account or in here.

lol im glad we have her

she makes up one of the better reviews on the HMH wiki page too! (it aint no shallow)

No doubt she will give FRESH next year for JOKER2

5 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

lol im glad we have her

she makes up one of the better reviews on the HMH wiki page too! (it aint no shallow)

No doubt she will give FRESH next year for JOKER2

She's stanning and also bought the whole HL products, it's funny because at Variety we have her that she's truly a stan and then Clayton Davis who has became an OGH :deadbanana:

There she goes being cryptic again, It’s funny but not surprising she loves to tease :fan:

22 hours ago, jesus del rey said:

I love the way how this base has been manifesting Back To Gaga (an all original jazzGa album)

trish!.thumb.jpg.23f5984ba5b0c7667ed15e9

I don't get this though because Back to Black is not a jazz album at all :rip: It's 60's soul/pop. The only thing that was kind of jazz about it was Amy's vocal delivery, but stylistically none of the songs are jazz at all.

However Amy's first album Frank was completely jazz through and through, with elements of hip-hop and bossa nova.

48 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

It's not realistic but I would love to see it. 

We seriously need to manifest a Believe-esque hit in the future. 

I'm desperate for one last iconic bop smasha and then I can die in peace. 

gretchen-gifs.gif

Her Believe will come in 2038. 

A Jazz/pop album would definitely force her to work on her writing craft tho, and I'm here for that.  I really love how many of the Jazz songs she covers are written, and it almost reminds me of how Lana writes.  It would be amazing if she thought about lyrics with less structure.

If Gaga does a full song writer album, she better go all the way. Joanne is messy because she tried to wedge bops like Dancing in Circles and John Wayne in there 

• Like 1

i fear she will never deliver anything as eekoneeque as tfm. she set the bar so ridiculously high - if its not on tfm‘s level, keep it gags. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, The Witch said:

The fact she would be at 100M followers like the rest of her peers if she had someone young managing her accounts. I can't STAND it

Most of her peers have fake followers, though. 200m followers but barely cracking 2m likes a post? It is not realistic. Do the math. To be successful on IG, you have to look a certain way. It is not necessarily about the timeline, it is about how you look. Gaga does not have the look for IG so no matter who manages her account she is not going to blow up. 

NGL, I do not understand the obsession here. Most of what we get from Gaga on IG is directly from her; it is pretty much the only way we get to see her being her true self. How is that a bad thing? 

Edited by Sannie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.