Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

44 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

 

 

Watching her slowly descent into madness will be a moment :WAP: I hope I don't die before it comes out :chick3:

we really have to wait one more year for this :pfff:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

12 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

we really have to wait one more year for this :pfff:

At least we'll have the trailer early next year :WAP: + posters and the press tour, can't wait.

1 hour ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

 

 

Watching her slowly descent into madness will be a moment :WAP: I hope I don't die before it comes out :chick3:

The fact that JFAD will most likely end up being the highest grossing film of her career. :WAP:

9 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

The fact that JFAD will most likely end up being the highest grossing film of her career. :WAP:

And most likely the one with the most replay value :gaycat1:can't wait

Just now, JohnWayneHolland said:

And most likely the one with the most replay value :gaycat1:can't wait

ASIB had insane replay value tbh. 

3 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

ASIB had insane replay value tbh. 

Well I kinda prefer action films so I know J:FAD will have more replay value for me :giraffe:  but I think we can all agree that HOG will remain as the one with the LEAST replay value.

'Cause I've got nothing on but the radio
And I've got nothing on for tonight
I've got nothing on but the radio
And I'm tuned into your station tonight

xfq96o.gif

Just saw a promo interview for Red, White & Royal Blue that had a caption like "Filmed in 2022 before the SAG-AFTRA strike." Godga please, you have options for the Chromatica Ball Special. :monkey:

Papa Germanotta is on The Ingraham Angle rn LOL. The crazy thing is he’s not entirely off base. I work in the city 5 days a week and the homeless situation is really getting out of hand. The streets are dirty, littered with drug paraphernalia, and the worst part is that no one does anything to help the people who really need it. It’s a shame, and NYC residents need to stop electing hacks to run the city 

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Well I kinda prefer action films so I know J:FAD will have more replay value for me :giraffe:  but I think we can all agree that HOG will remain as the one with the LEAST replay value.

We need a HOG (Gaga & Adam's versión) to up the replay value. All the business stuff was so unnecessary and was only there because they got Al and Jared to play characters and needed to give them screentime.

 

Not Salma, tho, she can stay :giraffe:

At least Addison releasing NOBTR will stop Liddos from deluding themselves into thinking Gaga is ever releasing it

 

Next we need miss Addison to release Artpop act 2 for the same reasons

J9jhP70.gif

15 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

Papa Germanotta is on The Ingraham Angle rn LOL. The crazy thing is he’s not entirely off base. I work in the city 5 days a week and the homeless situation is really getting out of hand. The streets are dirty, littered with drug paraphernalia, and the worst part is that no one does anything to help the people who really need it. It’s a shame, and NYC residents need to stop electing hacks to run the city 

 

spacer.png

He needs to shut his mouth already. 

24 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

We need a HOG (Gaga & Adam's versión) to up the replay value. All the business stuff was so unnecessary and was only there because they got Al and Jared to play characters and needed to give them screentime.

 

Not Salma, tho, she can stay :giraffe:

Delete Jared from the movie and give more screentime to Salma :giraffe: Movie of the Year

24 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Delete Jared from the movie and give more screentime to Salma :giraffe: Movie of the Year

Spoiler

Jared was actually one of the better parts of the movie, it’s just his character was poorly written. 

 

So we often talk about Gars Spotify streams but lets see how her albums compare to all the other albums released same year.

 

2008 - The Fame #2 total streams #1 daily streams

2009 - The Fame Monster EP #3 total streams #5 daily

*The Fame Monster Deluxe #1 & #1 for both 2008 and 2009 :heart:*

2011 - Born This Way #12 total streams #5 daily streams

2013 - ARTPOP #44 total streams #49 daily streams

2016 - Joanne #38 total streams #61 daily streams

2018- A Star Is Born #9 total streams #11 daily streams

2020 - Chromatica #34 total streams #61 daily streams

 

Any surprises?

20 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Addison about to teach Fadga how to be a MPG :WAP:  @Leptine @Universo @Reverse Warholian

we need the remix

Karina_2022_Winter_SMTOWN_SMCU_PALACE_Co

6 hours ago, Marry The Gods said:

I meant more so a full LP featuring acoustic versions of her hits such as Poker Face, Paparazzi, Just Dance, Bad Romance, Alejandro, The Edge Of Glory, Applause, etc and some of her deep cuts like Americano. I still remember this beautiful Monster Ball performance 

 

 

Her raw, feral energy is so missed :jonny2: I just know she’ll bring it to Lee tho 

i love a fun cute fluff pop song but nothing on (but the radio) has always been medicore. 

1 hour ago, Marry The Gods said:

i love a fun cute fluff pop song but nothing on (but the radio) has always been medicore. 

But like...it was written for Born This Way, and then it was considered again for ARTPOP. There are songs on both of those albums that NOBTR could have replaced easily. You can't tell me Bad Kids and Jewels & Drugs are better than NOBTR.

I remember before Chromatica came out I predicted it would sell around the same as ARTPOP. And it looks like they will both reach 5M together!

Edited by MadMax12

Lady Gaga credit on an Addison Rae song is gonna be so funny. :deadbanana: I'm glad we're going to have an officially-released mastered version of the song though.

4 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Jared was actually one of the better parts of the movie, it’s just his character was poorly written. 

 

To me Jared's character feels like it belongs it a different movie, he's so cartoonish while the rest of the cast are more serious idk.

4 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:
  Hide contents

Jared was actually one of the better parts of the movie, it’s just his character was poorly written. 

 

Absolutely ******* not

 

AbU8Bss.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.